watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Before we all go into meltdown

Started by Finnans Right Peg, January 26, 2020, 03:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

So lets address Ream 1st .It was a very stupid thing to do and he has let everybody down and it was game over after that but i am sure nobody is more upset then himself .

What I saw after that was a team with a lot of spirit and heart there are teams in the premier league that go there and that are hppy to lose 4 nil with 11 men .

Kongolo looks a good signing and yes he made a mistake for the 4th goal due to tiredness but i think him and Hector can really guve us a solid partnership .

Also think sess did well in midfield .

The final thing is fairplay to all those fans  who travelled and did us  proud .

So before we go into meltdown we lost 1 game that we were expected to lose so no scapegoats (except ream )and no having ago with each other .

Lets just get behind the whites and have a right good go at promotion

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ALG01

You have perfectly ecasulated the positves, although i did n't thnk sess was worth is pace.. but i will apply meltdown elsewhere

Sgt Fulham

I'm with you 100%. Only losing 4-0 against Man City while playing with 10 men for the whole game is a victory in itself. It sounds sad, but given the disparity in wealth and talent between the clubs it's true. If we can apply ourselves like that in the Championship then I think our defensive woes may be behind us. There is no Bernardo Silva or Gabriel Jesus in the Championship. I have been a lot more annoyed at our team this season than I am today. We move on to Huddersfield.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 26, 2020, 03:44:25 PM
I'm with you 100%. Only losing 4-0 against Man City while playing with 10 men for the whole game is a victory in itself. It sounds sad, but given the disparity in wealth and talent between the clubs it's true. If we can apply ourselves like that in the Championship then I think our defensive woes may be behind us. There is no Bernardo Silva or Gabriel Jesus in the Championship. I have been a lot more annoyed at our team this season than I am today. We move on to Huddersfield.

Agreed.

Ronnief

Looking at Sessegnon playing in midfield he will become the ultimate utility player capable of playing all across the back line and even going forward he is more than capable. An intelligent young player who will only get better. Nobody has mentioned Sylvester our newest junior to get first team debut. I thought he did well when he came on.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Ronnief on January 26, 2020, 03:58:48 PM
Looking at Sessegnon playing in midfield he will become the ultimate utility player capable of playing all across the back line and even going forward he is more than capable. An intelligent young player who will only get better. Nobody has mentioned Sylvester our newest junior to get first team debut. I thought he did well when he came on.

What the cartoon cat?..lol