more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker out

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 26, 2020, 05:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moltobueno

filham

Come the end of the season Parker will be judged on our Championship position, the City game will be forgotten. Right now Parker has a goal scoring problem and he desperately needs Mitro or Kamara fit and ready for an appearance on Saturday, he has a difficult task in raising team spirit after Sunday's thrashing but his main focus has to be on the treatment room.

He deserves our support, essential we all get behind the team again.

Barrett487

You have a fairly slow striker injured and replace him with an attacking midfielder (JO) with a bit more pace.

So what do you do?  Surely you would instead tell BDR to buzz about and go for everything over the top etc.

I realise Bobby isn't the best finisher. Josh woiuld be better served battling in midfield. The tactic and execution never happened!! In fact i'm not sure that the tactic wasn't  'defend defend defend' from the start.

AnOldBrownie

4th place and we haven't consistently played well. OP out before the manager all day everyday.

People need to start tapering these overblown expectations for a rookie manager in 4th place.

You want him out? Name a replacement or STFU.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Fulham1959

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 01, 2020, 05:52:41 AM
4th place and we haven't consistently played well. OP out before the manager all day everyday.

People need to start tapering these overblown expectations for a rookie manager in 4th place.

STFU ?

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Fulham1959 on February 01, 2020, 07:45:29 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 01, 2020, 05:52:41 AM

STFU ?

STFU......a little known Greek Manager from the Isle Crete I believe.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

H4usuallysitting

Don't be surprised if Scott decides today, that we play in Black & White.... remember I've got inside information

Fernhurst

Did everybody watch Scott's Huddersfield preview?

Sounds absolutely thrilled with the new DoF appointment.
NOT.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 01, 2020, 09:51:54 AM
Did everybody watch Scott's Huddersfield preview?

Sounds absolutely thrilled with the new DoF appointment.
NOT.

Yes - it was a kind of 'damning with faint praise' reaction from Scott.

bobby01

I don't subscribe, could you elaborate a bit for me, thanks
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fernhurst

Difficult to give a word by word account.
It was more in the way Scott spoke when asked about the appointment. Pretty downbeat and said something along the lines of "well the football club have decided to go down this route. We will have to see what he does with the teams he's in charge of"
Sounded very anti.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

AnOldBrownie

4 points off the top of the table.

bobby01

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 01, 2020, 01:49:22 PM
Difficult to give a word by word account.
It was more in the way Scott spoke when asked about the appointment. Pretty downbeat and said something along the lines of "well the football club have decided to go down this route. We will have to see what he does with the teams he's in charge of"
Sounded very anti.

Thank you
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

AnOldBrownie

LOL..I'm stupid.

I apologize for taking this thread seriously.    I've had a crap week.     I apologize OP. 075.gif

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 01, 2020, 06:18:57 PM
LOL..I'm stupid.

I apologize for taking this thread seriously.    I've had a crap week.     I apologize OP. 075.gif

No apology needed....  I was thinking of starting a Josh Onomah out thread tomorrow