watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I dont like this bit of away games.

Started by FatFreddysCat, November 13, 2010, 05:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Getting up at stupid o'clock on a saturday  :55: . Right shower and a cup of tea time.

FatFreddysCat

Tally ho chaps i'm off  :beer:  :020:

FC Silver Fox

shower Fredster? Is it Christmas already?  You'll be changing your socks next         (michael extractor, moi?)

Stay safe.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Tom

Fulham for life!

WHITEwitch

Well I heard you got the train okay - so far so good.

I would have sent you a decent cheese sarnie if I hadn't been so warm and cosy when they left.

You need to retire and join Mr Ww on a flight the day before - he's now on the outside of a full English and looking forward to the joys of the toon shopping centre.

Have a great day all of you.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: WHITEwitch on November 13, 2010, 08:55:46 AM

I would have sent you a decent cheese sarnie if I hadn't been so warm and cosy when they left.

You need to retire and join Mr Ww on a flight the day before - he's now on the outside of a full English and looking forward to the joys of the toon shopping centre.

Haha WW, i was saying to Katie on the train back i wish i'd bought some decent Chedder to send home to you. And could of course the Northolt boy didn't get us kicked out of a pub for  :020: , No class you dorking lot  :011: . Get Mike to tell you about my fight with the hairdryer at 4am  :doh:  And Frenchie, you wouldn't have wanted a shower in our room if you'd have seen the bath this morning. I wont go into details.

WHITEwitch

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 14, 2010, 04:25:33 PM
Quote from: WHITEwitch on November 13, 2010, 08:55:46 AM

Haha WW, i was saying to Katie on the train back i wish i'd bought some decent Chedder to send home to you. And could of course the Northolt boy didn't get us kicked out of a pub for  :020: , No class you dorking lot  :011: . Get Mike to tell you about my fight with the hairdryer at 4am  :doh:  And Frenchie, you wouldn't have wanted a shower in our room if you'd have seen the bath this morning. I wont go into details.

Sadly some of us got the details  :020: