1 (0.6%)
Cavalerio 🔁 70'
0 (0%)
Kebano 🔁 88'
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Voting closed: February 14, 2020, 11:41:45 PM

Friendsoffulham

Tough game tonight, conditions not the best, and a very dubious off-side, however, we didn't create enough again to win the game. Based on the 1-1 draw, who was your FOF MOTM and why? Let us know below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #MILFUL #FOF

Bokonon

Can't vote until I get home, but Rodak. Controlled his area superbly.

Spirit of 2000

Hector from Mitro then Odoi and Rodak

Milo

Probably Rodak or Hector. No stand outs though. Odoi did well too.

White Flea

Onomah, a couple of wayward shots but was strong in defence and good going forward.

brightster

Josh for me, the only one that put a good shift in both half's, lost the ball a couple of times near the end but think he was knackard after all the running at or through their defence.
Second was Rodak again saved us at the end, but always stays cool and catches everything.
Thought Hector was poor first half but a commanding second half.

Spirit of 2000

Thought Onomah was good 2nd half and poor in 1st.

Mince n Tatties

Onomah for me.
Can't see where the slagging off on other threads come from.

Mullers OG

Odoi.

Mentions also for Hector and Rodak.  The fact that all of them are in the back 5 speaks volumes for last night's performance. 

Kebano looked sharp and eager in his cameo at the end.  How on earth does Kamara get picked ahead of him?

KeenCottager

Hector for me. Make him Captain!

Jim©

Thought Onomah was our best player by far and the only one who seemed to have any real energy. Carried and held the ball well, always breaking his back to make himself available for the ball (TC take note).
Hector had a very average first half but better second. Ream had a good game too I thought.

toshes mate

Odoi for me on a night when composure refused to show itself in B&W, and nobody else came even close to trying to settle the pattern down and get things moving on an even keel.  Very disjointed performance after Millwall scored.   

bobbo

I thought onomah worked his socks off and was a bit unlucky a couple of times. Closely followed by hector/rodak
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Watching on tv five names seemed to be mentioned most in fact after about 30 minutes I had to check if Cairney was playing.
Those names were Hector for his long ball passing, Ream for his tidy interceptions, and Odoi and Bryan for their effort. Forget the penalty. Lastly my choice Onomah who never stopped running.
One has to remember that in the first half we were playing with ten men (plus Kamara).