4 (8.2%)
Barnsley win
3 (6.1%)
Storm Dennis
9 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Milo

Woolly Mammoth

I am going to break the habit of a lifetime and throw in a 3 0 home win, providing Kevin Mac and Cav start and Kebano is given a decent runout at some stage. As he has a lot more to offer in his all round game than Kamara, and I would have thought Arter has talked himself out of a starting position.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

ChesterTheTabby

3-0 Fulham. Cairney and Mitro x 2
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulhamfan666

Preview by Barnsley fan:

Milo

filham

It is great to be in the promotion race but in all honesty we are there by the skin of our teeth, so may odd goal victories that could have been lost in the last ten minutes.
If we are to now stay up there near the top a performance against lowly Barnsley is needed with a score line of at least 3-0 with us on top for the full 90 minutes.
So lets predict 3-0 which will send out the signal that we mean business in the following 13 matches.

Sgt Fulham

2-1 Fulham. Unconvincing again but enough.

SP

Love this from one of the Barnsley sites:

Supporters making the journey to Craven Cottage on Saturday, please take note of the information below:
The coaches will not be in a position to head back North until the game is finished. There is no provision for the coaches to leave after 30 / 45 / 60 mins or after conceding the 7th goal, no matter which minute that is scored in. All drivers have been instructed to remain in the coach parks UNTIL COMPLETION OF THE ENTIRE GAME.

If only...

MisfitKid

Quote from: SP on February 14, 2020, 06:52:42 PM
Love this from one of the Barnsley sites:

Supporters making the journey to Craven Cottage on Saturday, please take note of the information below:
The coaches will not be in a position to head back North until the game is finished. There is no provision for the coaches to leave after 30 / 45 / 60 mins or after conceding the 7th goal, no matter which minute that is scored in. All drivers have been instructed to remain in the coach parks UNTIL COMPLETION OF THE ENTIRE GAME.

If only...

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

fcfulham55

The game will be rescheduled in such fashion that it effects our recovery for a crucial 6 pointer we'll be destined to now lose.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

St Eve

Going for a very comfortable 4-0 win

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

RaySmith

Let's do it for Jimmy Conway 049:gif
COYW

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Whitestone

I'm confident that we'll win but with the way recent matches have gone it's hard to predict anything other than a close fought game. Despite our lofty league position we really haven't put in a dominant performance for quite a while now. If we're going to stand any chance of finishing in the top two something has to change. A team with the qualities we have should be scoring more goals.

Jem

Hell, I'm going 4-0. Great opportunity to do something about our GD.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Burt

The conditions are going to be appalling, scrappy 1-0 win.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Burt on February 15, 2020, 09:38:08 AM
The conditions are going to be appalling, scrappy 1-0 win.
I wish I could be confident, but yes, the conditions will be terrible, not conducive to good football, and Barnsley are better than people think. I fear a scrappy 1-1, fear even more a worse scoreline, but hope desperately for a convincing win with a fluid, coherent attacking strategy.

Woolly Mammoth

Now is the time to be ruthless. Barnsley are currently up the Swanny without a paddle, so never ever give a sucker an even break, it is imperative you kick a man when he is down, show no mercy, because you have to be fresh out of mercy.
If Fulham want to be successful, they have to be merciless and ruthless, and take no prisoners, starting today. If we have our size 12 DM Boot firmly on Barnsley's neck, I would prefer us to keep it there.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.