watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pathetic

Started by Spirit of 2000, February 15, 2020, 04:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit of 2000

1st half, deservedly losing at home to bottom side! Trying to play it out from back in these conditions! If Parkers instructions he needs shooting.

Sgt Fulham

We should gift him to a lucky League 2 team so he can earn his way through the ranks and then manage a team with ambition.

ChesterTheTabby

We are a deluded bunch aren't we? We're maybe, just maybe good enough for playoffs.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MaidenheadMick

0-2. Jesus. What's going on

Andyb

Allestree andy

What a crock of poo Parker needs to either sort it out of f**k  off absolutely pathetic Jimmy Conway bless him must be turning in his grave
To the limit and beyond

Spirit of 2000

Bill2

To be fair no one has mentioned the mistakes be Marek which gifted them goals one and two.

love4ffc

I will say that the playing it out of the back drives me nuts.  Too many times a player is put under pressure and something goes wrong.  It needs to be mixed up more. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Quote from: Bill2 on February 15, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
To be fair no one has mentioned the mistakes be Marek which gifted them goals one and two.

Rodak has been good for the most part of this season.  Today was not he's day and yes I think he lead to both goals being scored. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Luka

That was like watching Barnsley play a non league team today.
Not much more to say other than we utterly sh#t all game.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Luka on February 15, 2020, 07:13:42 PM
That was like watching Barnsley play a non league team today.
Not much more to say other than we utterly sh#t all game.

Sums today up perfectly for me!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

How long will it be before the 'bring back 'Betts' moaners  have their say? He has too many good saves in the bank to complain too much  but unless I am mistaken he was not at fault for all three goals -  beaten at near post?

Robbie

Have to say, I said at the start of the season we are Playoffs.
That is it.

filham

A stranger watching today's match would have had no doubt that Barnsley were the home team and Fulham were the team at the bottom of the table.

We were pathetic.

Twig

Quote from: love4ffc on February 15, 2020, 05:46:22 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on February 15, 2020, 05:40:04 PM

Rodak has been good for the most part of this season.  Today was not he's day and yes I think he lead to both goals being scored. 

He did make glaring mistakes for two of the goals but he has credit in the bank for previous great saves that have won us points.  What worried me was his very poor distribution.  In the first 30 mins I lost count of how many times he played out very short to Ream or Hector leaving them with no option but to pass it straight back or be put under tremendous pressure.  Rodak just looked very unconfident today.

That said there were soooo many poor performances today that it is certainly unfair to single him out.