Blank heading

Started by bobbo, February 15, 2020, 08:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Purely coz I'm lost for words.
Maybe someone else has got some.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Speechless, Dumbfounded, Astonished, Gobsmacked, would do for starters but don't use them all as more will be needed to cover the rest of the season.

Twig

Like 15,000 others my wife and braved the weather and Piccadilly line closures to support our team. They repaid us with abject, gutless failure. They hoisted the white flag, it was embarrassing.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Twig on February 15, 2020, 10:13:18 PM
Like 15,000 others my wife and braved the weather and Piccadilly line closures to support our team. They repaid us with abject, gutless failure. They hoisted the white flag, it was embarrassing.

Sorry you had to witness that nonsense live, and for no small effort on your part. The last game I bothered with was Birmingham away, a game in which we were abject for most of the game, but got away with it because Birmingham were crap and we had Mitro. When I say abject, I mean constantly misplacing passes, making mistakes, passing sideways until someone slips or gets tackled at ease and we find ourselves hoping they mess up the counter. Basically, like most games this season. I really gave up hope when Scott Parker proclaimed how proud he was of that performance, and how he rated it one of our best. If the bar is that low from our manager with the players we have then I can't be bothered. I will watch a stream, but I will not spent my money or time going to watch that live. Some may call me a fairweather fan because of that, but 'through thick and thin' works both ways. Loyalty is earned.