Started by ALG01, February 14, 2020, 02:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

Leeds
QPR
forrest
WBA
Wigan

each one should be an intriguing bit of theatre.
I do hope my nerves are up to it.

SP

Lets hope there are few additions to the classic FFC away wins category!

f321ffc

Quote from: ALG01 on February 14, 2020, 02:38:31 PM
Leeds
QPR
forrest
WBA
Wigan

each one should be an intriguing bit of theatre.
I do hope my nerves are up to it.

15 points from those five would be most appreciated😊
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

filham

If Barnsley succeed in making it tough for us tomorrow then what are those five away games going to be like.
I am not thinking beyond tomorrow.

ALG01

Quote from: filham on February 14, 2020, 05:25:04 PM
If Barnsley succeed in making it tough for us tomorrow then what are those five away games going to be like.
I am not thinking beyond tomorrow.

usually i do not look further than the next 90 minutes either but was just checking the away games I may still go to. Most of my away support in the flesh is geared to the last few and i just noticed what a togh lot that looked like, oin the other hand, what an opportunity!

Jimpav

Won't be easy but plenty of the first team will remember the run in from 2 years ago. The only match we botttled was against Birmingham but we still held our nerve at Derby away and won at Wembley.

For all we know Forest /Leeds could be out of the race for automatic by then and West Brom could have won the title.

Doesn't bear thinking about - one game a time.

Sgt Fulham

Makes you wonder. Playoffs are by no means a certainty.

Woolly Mammoth

No game is easy in this Division, they are as easy as you want to make them. You cannot categorise high risk, medium risk, low risk opponents.
They are all difficult in different ways, they are all hard, it's just that some are harder than others.
One week I am hearing that we are playing team A, and that looks hard so it must be hard, so we have lost the game before we kick a ball. Then when we win a game we should have lost, we are told we are lucky, because we defended a 1 0 away victory. The next week they look easy because they are near the bottom, so they must be easy, so we have won before we kick a ball. Then when we don't win, the forum goes into meltdown, and heads must roll, and we are a bunch of losers.
Please remember that the other 23 teams have their reasons for wanting to win, it's a 11 v 11 most of the time, and nobody has a divine right to win, it has to be earned and every match is a different challenge. Quality on its own will not win games, Preparation, Organisation, Application, Commitment, Work Rate, fitness, strength, desire, appetite, hunger, the will to win, and playing within the framework of the team, as well as quality will normally be most of the ingredients that win games.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulhamfan666

With a bit of luck I will be at all of these.

Skatzoffc

We have a tough run in but tbh,  I'm not bothered.

We play better against the top teams and poorly against those at the bottom.
Similarly the better teams don't play well against us.

So plenty more  points available yet. It's just they are all 6 pointers.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !