watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC Season Ticket found at Faversham Station

Started by Plodder, February 15, 2020, 12:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plodder

A friend of mine has just found a Fulham season ticket on the platform at Faversham and handed in to the station staff at Rainham (Kent). Hope it belongs to someone reading this board and puts their mind at rest. My friend has already made the requisite joke about whether it counts as a good deed or would the owner prefer not to have it back.....

Friendsoffulham

Thanks Plodder, we have pushed this out in social media as well.

Neil D

I lost mine (unknowingly) some months ago and whoever found it very decently posted it to FFC and they sent it on to me.  Similarly, I saw some guy drop his at the Cottage.  I caught up with him and returned it to him.  What goes around, comes around.

General

Yeah, match day I'd have taken it to the ground and handed it in

Friendsoffulham

Claimed on Twitter by the looks of it:

"Many thanks to whoever  handed it in. Replacement ticket sorted thanks to Southeastern and the Club. Just need a win now!"

Plodder

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on February 15, 2020, 12:49:21 PM
Claimed on Twitter by the looks of it:

"Many thanks to whoever  handed it in. Replacement ticket sorted thanks to Southeastern and the Club. Just need a win now!"

Thanks, FriendsofFulham

I Ronic

Couple of weeks ago I collected my pre paid train ticket from the machine outside Margate station. Forget to collect my bank card as I was too busy picking the tickets out of the trough and worrying I was going to miss my train.
Some kind soul handed in to the ticket office. Got chatting to the ticket guy as he dug my card out of his change draw and he said it happened fairly frequently and people handed them in. They also handed in the change that people left in there as well.
Still plenty of decent people about :)