Main Menu

Team in v Barnsley

Started by rusty shackleford, February 15, 2020, 02:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

DevonFFC

Sess at RB, not had sniff and now starting

Moltobueno

Feel sorry for Kebano, the most effective player to come from bench one game, not even amongst subs in the next...

Hopefully Sessegnon has a good game

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Barnsley today is as follows

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULBAR #FOF

FFC1987

Either very bold or very silly. So many changes. Hope this works for us as anything other than a win is unacceptable

Rj Fulham

Kebano has always showed energy and creativity whenever he has been given the chance, i wish they weren't so down on him atm! would rather him that harry in the team atm if im honest!

alfie

Quote from: Moltobueno on February 15, 2020, 02:06:12 PM
Feel sorry for Kebano, the most effective player to come from bench one game, not even amongst subs in the next...

Hopefully Sessegnon has a good game
He may have a problem that we not aware of.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Statto

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 15, 2020, 02:14:09 PM
Either very bold or very silly. So many changes. Hope this works for us as anything other than a win is unacceptable

Not sure what's bold about it. Other than Sessegnon at RB, that would have been my XI. And Odoi has played a lot lately so perhaps needs a rest. Rotating Reid for Knockaert/Cavaleiro doesn't seem controversial to me, and the only other changes are dropping Arter and AK47, who were roundly criticised on here.

FFC1987

Mainly a comment on how many changes compared to who really. I've never been a huge fan of chopping and changing more than 1 or 2 so we'll see.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: DevonFFC on February 15, 2020, 02:04:29 PM
Sess at RB, not had sniff and now starting
They need to find out if he can cut it. I think most realize that if it weren't for Marlon Fossey always being hurt..he's ahead of Sess in ability.

Gotta see what Sess can provide as RB depth...or value for a sale.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Neil D

Not a fan of SS.  Too unadventurous going g forward. Odoi for me every time