watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last 15 matches

Started by Spirit of 2000, February 16, 2020, 12:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit of 2000

We've played 15 matches since we beat  a poorish Derby 3-0 in November. We played mostly well throughout 90 minutes that day. That feat has been rare to non existent since. We played ok in spells against Swansea and Leeds but were outplayed for long spells of both games. We played reasonably well against Middlesbrough without being clinical or convincing. We played well for about half an hour against Huddersfield before somehow holding on after being 3-0 up. Even draws and wins have been in dull, boring & uninspiring games against poor opposition where you cannot genuinely say we played well or entertained. Much of that due to being more resilient thanks to Rodaks form and the incoming excellent Hector.

So Mr Parker (and all those that say we've been wonderful under him), whilst you may not have seen that coming, many of us have. Football has been dire and turgid, performances not convincing, league position and other teams inconsistency has papered over the cracks but we now have one of the hardest run ins of promotion chasers. God help us if we get in playoffs and meet a Forest or Brentford. Our slow, negative football doesn't suit the likes of Knockaert,  Cavaleiro and Reid, Mitrovic is too often isolated and the ridiculous insistence of playing it out from the back has cost so many goals. Personally I cannot wait to see the back of Parker as his tenure is so reminiscent of Wilkins and Bracewell.

Spirit of 2000

To compound this our run in detailed below. We'll be pushed to even make playoffs
Derby A, Swansea H, Preston H, Bristol city A, Brentford H, Leeds A, QPR A, Birmingham H, Forest A, Cardiff H, West Brom A, Sheff W H, Wigan A.

RaySmith

Would you call yourself a 'supporter' of Fulham?

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: RaySmith on February 16, 2020, 01:29:05 PM
Considering I am 3rd generation and been going around 45 years I'd say so. Also will continue to support the players on the pitch. However I have no faith, like or belief in Parker.

FFC1987

Quote from: RaySmith on February 16, 2020, 01:29:05 PM

For what it's worth, I call myself a supporter but am still critical of how we perform and have a pessimistic view on the outcome of this season based on what I've seen since Scotty took over. Be a bit boring and overly self deprecating if we just clapped the tripe on offer constantly wouldn't it?