watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Dreams can come true

Started by SP, February 09, 2020, 10:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

West Ham currently sit in the relegation zone & face a tough trip to Man City this afternoon.  Their next set of fixtures is from hell.  Relegation staring them in the face & no Trevor Brooking to save them this time.  Fulham up, WHU down works very well for me.

049:gif

filham

With that big stadium to fill relegation would be a big problem for West Ham. I bet a lot of their fans right now are saying we should never have left Upton Park.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on February 09, 2020, 10:27:12 AM
With that big stadium to fill relegation would be a big problem for West Ham. I bet a lot of their fans right now are saying we should never have left Upton Park.
to be fair to them, their fans have been saying that ever since they moved. They hate the ground. I did hear something interesting a while back but not sure if it's true or not, and that is there lease of the ground was only valid as a premiership team. No doubt it would be the negotiated if true, but always seems a very dangerous thing to do selling your ground and renting one, just look at Coventry and Wimbledon (who had little say in it I know)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

Would love seeing them go down, especially with Moyes.

res

Quote from: fulhamben on February 09, 2020, 10:33:18 AM
to be fair to them, their fans have been saying that ever since they moved. They hate the ground. I did hear something interesting a while back but not sure if it's true or not, and that is there lease of the ground was only valid as a premiership team. No doubt it would be the negotiated if true, but always seems a very dangerous thing to do selling your ground and renting one, just look at Coventry and Wimbledon (who had little say in it I know)

They keep the lease but the charge reduces by 50% if they get relegated. West Ham remain quids in whatever, good negotiations from their side, hopeless from the other. Mind you, West Ham have been hopeless with player negotiations. And the Olympic Stadium or Craven Cottage as a home ground...no contest!

FFCFOREVER

I didn't realise how hated the owners and board are at West Ham. There were fans with placards saying "Gold and Brady out"  at one of their games I saw a while back. I was surprised actually.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Mr K.Dilkington

That's exactly what the guys on the fan channel say. Sold an (unbelievable) lie imo.
Foolish ham

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on February 09, 2020, 12:08:02 PM
I didn't realise how hated the owners and board are at West Ham. There were fans with placards saying "Gold and Brady out"  at one of their games I saw a while back. I was surprised actually.

It's because of the lies they spout. And that the club is soulless without the Boleyn ground. Reinforces how important Craven Cottage is to FFC.
Foolish ham

alfie

Quote from: fulhamben on February 09, 2020, 10:33:18 AM
I have 3 fanatic supporters of West Ham and they love the ground, so I guess it all depends on who you ask
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fernhurst

It's because of the lies they spout. And that the club is soulless without the Boleyn ground.
Reinforces how important Craven Cottage is to FFC.

Too right, we will be the envy all medium sized clubs when "Fulham Pier" is complete.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Nero

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on February 09, 2020, 12:52:34 PM

That's exactly what the guys on the fan channel say. Sold an (unbelievable) lie imo.

Do you think they would be doing any better if they were still at the old ground?

SP

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 09, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Too right, we will be the envy all medium sized clubs when "Fulham Pier" is complete.

Especially once the Michael Jackson statue returns to become the centrepiece of the new Fulham Pier!

SP

Another step closer this evening with Fredo going off injured.  Looked a very one sided game from the little bit I watched. Happy days.

70sPimlico

both claret & blues to go down. Would be sweet