watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone still willing to back Parker. Come on let’s have a laugh

Started by fulhamben, February 21, 2020, 09:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Yes, don't want to change now.

Inspired substitutions tonight.  086.gif

Spirit of 2000

2 points from Millwall , Barnsley and Derby is totally unacceptable before you get to the turgid dull football

colcliff

ByTheRiver

Quote from: colcliff on February 21, 2020, 09:50:12 PM
Getting sick of every time  we don't win
Sack the manager

Haha.

Sorry, yeah, you're right. We should be taking two points from nine, getting beat 0-3 at home to the bottom side with the most expensive side in the league ever. Scott's doing a really great job and we are wrong to doubt him. We should be playing Millwall, Barnsley and Derby without winning any.

FFC1987

Sack the manager

Maybe if Parker would start winning, the calls wouldn't come.....

Worcesterwhite

Sack the manager
Can I ask the positives you have with Parker as manager as I don't see any and never really have?

Jamie88

Sack the manager

Why?
We should be getting automatic promotion with this team, and our manager is the reason behind our failings so far, no doubt about that. His tactics are woeful and have cost us points. The only reason we are not worse of position-wise is down to Mitro and Rodak.

fulhamben

Sack the manager
i bet you are, because we have failed to win in over two thirds of our games this season. Plus people want him sacked in some of the games we do win. Now the question is are you getting sick because he is clearly a poor manager and should have been sacked months ago , or because you rate him against all the evidence that he is even a mediocre manager and still rate him anyway

Riversider

Calm down everyone, Colin will be along shortly to reassure us all that were going to get automatic promotion  😃

colcliff

9 managers in 10  years
2 relegations
1 promotion
And when we were first promoted under SJ and results were not going well many on here wanted him replaced  which did not end in success
Sometimes I feel that every one thinks changing a manager brings immediate success and that is not always the case

Penfold

I'd like him gone as never wanted him in the first place. The football is turgid but the odd bit of quality digs us out.

H4usuallysitting

He was given a season by the owners to get promotion....give him the season....he couldn't help the penalty decision....the ref was dying to give it

fulhamben

Quote from: colcliff on February 21, 2020, 10:12:02 PM
9 managers in 10  years
2 relegations
1 promotion
And when we were first promoted under SJ and results were not going well many on here wanted him replaced  which did not end in success
Sometimes I feel that every one thinks changing a manager brings immediate success and that is not always the case

no one, and I mean no one as far as I have seen has asked for instant success. What we don't want is what Parker offers and that's consistent crap

Arthur

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on February 21, 2020, 09:45:34 PM
2 points from Millwall , Barnsley and Derby is totally unacceptable...

A point at Millwall and at Derby is not totally unacceptable. It's the result in between that has turned what would have been a decent few weeks, points wise, into a disappointing run.

grandad

The time to discuss manager is at the end of the season. Get off his back & support & encourage him & the team NOW.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Milo

Watched game from Derby end.

Subs more attacking (which is all I wanted to see) and don't have any real complaints. Game played out as it would if Joka had been in charge.