watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not only ... but also

Started by MikeW, February 22, 2020, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Not only does our manager keep getting away with results by the skin of his teeth (and Mitro) but also, the oppo seem to be playing into our hands!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

H4usuallysitting

It's a cunning plan....mr parker can see into the future

Sting of the North

Or it's a tough and evenly fought league with no easy games. This may be true regardless of whether we are happy or not with Parker, and the football he serves, and is the same for all teams.

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 23, 2020, 08:50:37 AM
Or it's a tough and evenly fought league with no easy games. This may be true regardless of whether we are happy or not with Parker, and the football he serves, and is the same for all teams.
barnsely had an easy game last week
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on February 23, 2020, 08:51:23 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 23, 2020, 08:50:37 AM
barnsely had an easy game last week

No they hadn't, they of course fought very hard for their win. Anything else is to belittle Barnsley, even though I know that you just wanted to complain about Fulham.

Milo

How are we just 5 points off promotion. I don't understand anything anymore. Going for a lie down..

toshes mate

Our record is almost identical to N Forest and P North End; I would imagine they think they are doing rather well in this Division.  Brentford, on the other hand, may be entitled to believe they are better than we are with a superior goal difference, whilst WBA and Leeds currently know they are better with a god points difference.   It's what most often happens when you put rookie drivers in the faster cars.  Parker, in the meantime, has lost my interest completely, which is no mean feat.