watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Craven Cottage, Putney, Hammersmith or Fulham

Started by RP24, February 26, 2020, 12:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP24

I was always under the impression that Craven cottage was situated in Putney but a colleague of mine seemed to believe it was located in Fulham.
Now i don't know if its propaganda from QPR fans but I'm sure I've heard that Craven Cottage wasn't in Fulham.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on February 26, 2020, 12:35:34 PM
I was always under the impression that Craven cottage was situated in Putney but a colleague of mine seemed to believe it was located in Fulham.
Now i don't know if its propaganda from QPR fans but I'm sure I've heard that Craven Cottage wasn't in Fulham.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Clue is in the postcode area. Are you sure you're not getting mixed up with the fact that Chelsea FC is located in the same postcode as Fulham FC? Or  are you really having a wind up?

Ged

Twig

Last I looked it was in Fulham.  Perhaps the OP has been visiting the Hurlingham club by mistake?

Logicalman

Here ya go:

https://londonmap360.com/carte/image/en/london-borough-map.png

Putney is in Borough of Wansdsworth, south of the river. Craven Cottage stand north of the river.

Then again, you mentioned the source of your question was QPR fans, so being minded that half of them couldn't find their arse with two hands, a map and local guide, it's not surprising they firmly believe the Cottage is in Putney, or perhaps the fan you spoke to used to attend the Fulham matches when they shared a ground with London Wasps Rugby Club south of the river! Did he look a little old per chance?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.