more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff - 25/02/20...

Started by WhiteJC, February 24, 2020, 12:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fan Survey 2020 – Coming This Week

Last year, we conducted the first Fulham Supporters' Trust annual fan survey – seeking your views on the off the pitch issues at the forefront of fans' minds.

The survey was a huge success, with almost 2,300 supporters taking part, and helped us to shape our ongoing conversations with the Club and other organisations.

On Wednesday 26th February 2020 we will launch FST Fan Survey 2020.

Please keep an eye on our web site and social media feeds for more details and please spread the word.

https://www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com/news/2020/02/fan-survey-2020-coming-this-week/

WhiteJC

David Prutton's Sky Bet EFL predictions
Watch every Championship games live across Sky Sports on Tuesday and Wednesday night

Who is David Prutton tipping for victory in the Sky Bet EFL this Tuesday and Wednesday night? Find out here...

All games are live across Sky Sports on Tuesday and Wednesday night. Find out how to watch here.
Cardiff vs Nottingham Forest, Tuesday 7.45pm - Live on Sky Sports Football

The Bluebirds' hopes of a late dash for the play-offs took something of a blow when they were beaten by Stoke on Saturday, but it was a rare dip for a side who've greatly improved since Neil Harris took over last year.

They come up against a Forest side who are itching for three points. They've not won since beating Leeds a few weeks ago, but during that time they've held leaders West Brom and I feel they could get back on track here.

Prutton predicts: 1-2 (10/1 with Sky Bet)

Luton vs Brentford, Tuesday 7.45pm - Live on Sky Sports Football Red Button

At times this season it's seemed as though the relegation places were all but confirmed, but Luton have rallied over the last couple of weeks and picked up some valuable points.

They do sit bottom of the table, though, and much like Forest, Brentford will feel a league victory is long overdue after three straight draws. I'm not sure it'll be comprehensive, but I'm backing a win for Thomas Frank's men.

Prutton predicts: 0-2 (15/2 with Sky Bet)
West Brom vs Preston, Tuesday 8pm - Live on Sky Sports Football Red Button

I've been really impressed with the Baggies' professional approach since their slump late last year and I'm certainly struggling to look past them for the title with 12 games left to play, but they'll certainly miss Romaine Sawyers, who is suspended for this one.

Like their hosts, North End are in a rich vein of form. They currently occupy the final play-off spot and will no doubt have designs on finishing there or thereabouts come May, but I just think West Brom will have too much for them.

Prutton predicts: 2-0 (7/1 with Sky Bet)

Fulham vs Swansea, Wednesday 7.45pm - Live on Sky Sports Football Red Button

Since the turn of the year, Fulham have only scored more than one goal once in nine games. It's quite a puzzling figure for a side with their attacking talent, but Scott Parker has found a way to grind out results when they need them most and they are right in contention for promotion.

Twelve goals have been scored in Swansea's last two games, but they are struggling for form at the moment and have only won one of their last six, so you can appreciate how hard this one is to predict!

Prutton predicts: 1-0 (7/1 with Sky Bet)

Middlesbrough vs Leeds, Wednesday 7.45pm - Live on Sky Sports Action

I'd imagine Jonathan Woodgate will be desperate for this season to end! It's been a real rollercoaster for Boro this term and they are within touching distance of the drop zone at the time of speaking so this is an important week on Teesside.

Leeds seem to have stabilised since that draw with Brentford earlier in the month and the fact under-fire goalkeeper Kiko Casilla has kept back-to-back clean sheets will be a massive boost for Marcelo Bielsa. Away win, for me.

Prutton predicts: 1-2 (15/2 with Sky Bet)

Millwall vs Birmingham, Wednesday 7.45pm - Live on Sky Sports Football

I'm intrigued by this one. These two teams will need plenty of luck if they are to realise any play-off ambitions and I think they'll be going for it, so there should be goals.

Millwall are always a tough prospect at The Den, but in the deadly form Blues striker Scott Hogan is in, I do wonder if they'll be able to take much more than a point.

Prutton predicts: 2-2 (16/1 with Sky Bet)

Prutton's other Championship predictions (Tuesday 7.45pm KO unless stated)

All games live on Sky Sports Football Red Button and Sky Sports app

Huddersfield vs Bristol City: 1-2 (11/1)

QPR vs Derby: 2-2 (11/1)

Blackburn vs Stoke (Wed 7.45pm): 2-1 (9/1)

Hull vs Barnsley (Wed 7.45pm): 2-2 (11/1)

Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton (Wed 7.45pm): 1-1 (11/2)

Reading vs Wigan (Wed 8pm): 1-1 (5/1)

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11689/11938405/david-pruttons-sky-bet-efl-predictions

WhiteJC

The Lowdown: Plymouth U23s

The Under-23s travel to Plymouth in their final PL Cup group game knowing at least a draw will see them qualify for the last 16.
Form:

Plymouth:

Argyle are bottom of Group B but have picked up two impressive draws at Watford and Everton as well as beating the Hornets.

Fulham:

A first win in seven games for the Under-23s against Aston Villa was a much-needed boost for the Young Whites. A defeat to Watford in the last PL Cup fixture dented hopes of progression.
The Current Picture:

Everton have qualified as group winners. Watford sit second on seven points. Fulham third on six. Colin Omogbehin and Mark Pembridge's lads will need at least a draw to move above Watford and progress in second with a superior goal difference.
Last Time Out:

Two goals in ten second half minutes from Sonny Hilton and Timmy Abraham secured a comfortable win at Motspur Park.
He Said:

Sonny Hilton knows the task ahead and is focussed on achieving the result needed to progress.

"The comeback felt amazing last week; it was great to be back out there with the lads. Tuesday is a must win game, we know what we need to do to go through, we'll have that in the back of minds. We were excellent against Villa so hopefully we can take that into the game and put in a good shift."
FFCtv:

The game will not be available for broadcast on FFCtv on Tuesday night at Home Park.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/february/25/plymouth-u23s-preview

WhiteJC

Leeds Away Tickets

Tickets for Fulham's trip to face Leeds United go on sale on Wednesday morning.

Scott Parker's side make the journey north to Elland Road on Wednesday 18th March, kick-off 7.45pm, hoping to do the double over our promotion rivals.

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members on Wednesday 26th February at 10am.

Any remaining tickets will go on General Sale on Friday 28th February at 10am.

Supporters are able to purchase a maximum of two tickets per person for this fixture.

The Club is pleased to announce we will be offering subsidised coach travel for this fixture, with fans able to secure their space for just £5. Coaches will depart from both Motspur Park and Craven Cottage at 12.30pm.

More information can be found on our match centre page here.

Supporters can secure their seats online, by phone on 0203 871 0810 (opt 1) or in person from the Fulham FC Ticket Office.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/february/25/leeds-away-tickets