more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff - 28/02/20...

Started by WhiteJC, February 27, 2020, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

I'm In Their Hearts – Jean Michael Seri Pleased To Win Over Galatasaray Fans

Fulham midfielder Jean Michael Seri is delighted to have won over the fans while on loan at Galatasaray.

After Fulham were relegated from the Premier League last season, the Ivory Coast international joined Turkish Super Lig club Galatasaray on a season-long loan in the summer. 

However, Seri endured a lacklustre start at the Turkish Super Lig side, leading to speculation that he could move elsewhere in last month's transfer window.

The Fulham loanee has now managed to turn things around at Galatasaray, especially since the turn of the year, and was widely lauded for his performance against Fenerbahce on Sunday.

With plaudits pouring in from the fans, Seri has expressed his delight at having displayed his real abilities to the club and the supporters, and feels he now has a spot in their hearts.

"I am so happy. I get very nice messages from our fans. I finally showed the real Seri and got into their hearts", Seri was quoted as saying by Turkish daily Sabah.

Reflecting on the first half of the season and how he managed to overcome the hurdles, Seri pointed out how a lack of pre-season affected him.

"I joined Galatasaray without a pre-season camp and had trouble in the first half of the season", the Fulham loanee said.

"I had a good min-camp in January and I feel better every week."

Galatasaray currently sit second in the Super Lig standings and are one point behind league leaders Istanbul Basaksehir.

Read more: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/02/27/im-in-their-hearts-jean-michael-seri-pleased-to-win-over-galatasaray-fans/453186/#ixzz6FCgHJiX7

WhiteJC

The Lowdown: Aston Villa U18s

The Under-18s host Aston Villa on Saturday and will look to win their fourth consecutive league game.
Form:

Fulham:

Steve Wigley's side bounced back following their 1-0 defeat to Manchester City in the FA Youth Cup, with a dominant 3-1 win away to Southampton last weekend. They have lost just one league game all season and sit at the top of the table with Chelsea.

Villa:

Villa have enjoyed a strong run, winning four and drawing one in their last five, and as a result have climbed to seventh in the league table. The Villans drew 3-3 with Norwich City last weekend, after comfortably dispatching Swansea City 4-1 away from home.
Last Time Out:

The Young Whites were simply too much for Villa at Bodymoor Heath, and left with a 3-0 win, with strikes from Jay Stansfield and Fabio Carvalho following an own goal.
He Said:

Goalkeeper George Wickens is excited to return following his long-term injury and believes confidence is high looking ahead to Saturday's game.

"I'm really excited to return, it's been a long time and a long journey back to fitness. Watching the lads has been hard but now that I'm involved, I'm looking forward to it.

"Even when players make it up to the U23s like they have a lot of the time, we know that anyone can fill in and the performance of the team will remain the same, which gives us a lot of confidence."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/february/28/under-18s-host-villa