watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Every successful season needs a defining moment

Started by Riversider, February 29, 2020, 05:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

And hopefully Preston at home will be remembered as ours, in the same way that Sheffield United away was under Jokanovic,
Very, very important we hit the play offs with a full head of steam going, we need to make ourselves the team that everybody wants to avoid,
We've hardly had any great performances this season, today though was one.
COYSW

davew

Quote from: Riversider on February 29, 2020, 05:12:51 PM
And hopefully Preston at home will be remembered as ours, in the same way that Sheffield United away was under Jokanovic,
Very, very important we hit the play offs with a full head of steam going, we need to make ourselves the team that everybody wants to avoid,
We've hardly had any great performances this season, today though was one.
COYSW
I wouldn´t call it a great performance but we certainly dominated the second half, once again Rodak saved us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

70sPimlico

Hopefully. But I'd argue it would be Mitro in 94th minute against Swansea

WindyCity

I also would not call todays win a 'great' performance.  I would class it as 'good'.  Two evenly matched teams having a go.  FFC benefits from the own goal, influenced how the game played out.  We'll take it.

I would also assign the Swans game as a defining moment, if there is such a thing, at this particular point in the season, should FFC go on to promotion, with the thrilling late tally after the late PK muff.