watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's going to go down to the wire

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 29, 2020, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

All of a sudden the race to go up automatically is hotting up again.....with Fulham & Leeds winning & Wet Brom losing....... it's going to be who's got the most bottle

davew

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 29, 2020, 05:16:29 PM
All of a sudden the race to go up automatically is hotting up again.....with Fulham & Leeds winning & Wet Brom losing....... it's going to be who's got the most bottle
and luck!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 29, 2020, 05:16:29 PM
After the next month the table could look very different!!
Keep going FFC and let's hope others slip up...
🤞⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

west kowloon white

Absolutely- anything can happen- e.g. Wigan -WBA.

Sgt Fulham

Think we blew it with Millwall and Barnsley but we certainly look good for the playoffs. I no longer give us no chance in them either.

General

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 29, 2020, 05:19:11 PM
Think we blew it with Millwall and Barnsley but we certainly look good for the playoffs. I no longer give us no chance in them either.

It's not about not having a chance, but whilst we're winning ugly at the moment and not conceeding, we've been riding our luck a bit and I wouldn't necessarily go into them expecting us to win or get past the first team. It's too close in games.