watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan injury

Started by Fulham 442, February 29, 2020, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I see he went off injured early. Does anyone know what happened/how bad it is?

LittleErn

Looked like a hamstring. Not good.

Fulham 442

Thanks for the update.  As you say not good news.

davew

Christie played very well after the substitution and will be ok if Bryan is out for a few games.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: davew on February 29, 2020, 05:02:58 PM
Christie played very well after the substitution and will be ok if Bryan is out for a few games.

We don't lose anything defensively with Odoi taking the LB spot...and Cyrus has stepped up his game.  He's solid at RB.

We're fine on the back line.

colinwhite

Pulled his hamstring 4-6 weeks

WindyCity

I thought Christie had a very good game.  Actually, I thought he would come out early with that leg injury, it looked pretty bad at the time.  But he stuck it out, and turned in a very good show.

General

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 29, 2020, 05:09:19 PM

We don't lose anything defensively with Odoi taking the LB spot...and Cyrus has stepped up his game.  He's solid at RB.

Wouldn't go that far - Odoi, a RB/CRB playing at LB with the games we have coming up is not going to help our chances. There were a few times our full backs or defence went up field and out of place and ended up leaving us exposed only for us to be a bit lucky that we weren't fully exposed.

General

Cyrus had a very good game today and just edges Hector as my motm as he put PNE on the back foot and was a good attacking outlet for us too.

Sting of the North

I Hope Cyrus puts in more good performances like today, but have seen it so rarely before that I wouldn't count on it. Hope I'm wrong. Odoi was acquired as a left back, so don't see why he is now being called a rb/rcb playing on the left. He is more than capable.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: General on February 29, 2020, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 29, 2020, 05:09:19 PM

Wouldn't go that far - Odoi, a RB/CRB playing at LB with the games we have coming up is not going to help our chances. There were a few times our full backs or defence went up field and out of place and ended up leaving us exposed only for us to be a bit lucky that we weren't fully exposed.

Denis Odoi was a left back when he signed with Fulham.  He can do the job defensively just as well as Joe Bryan.   He's a much better LB than he is a CB.

snarks

Bryan may not be 4-6 weeks as it was early in the game, not like Knocky when he pulled his which was about 86 mins, hopefully 2-3 weeks, probably miss Leeds