watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, February 29, 2020, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Thought we battled well, don't think Marek had a shot to save. Everyone worked very hard but my MoM was Michael Hector.

SuffolkWhite

Thought Christie had an excellent game today, some of his crosses were better than Knockhart.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Peabody on February 29, 2020, 06:21:10 PM
Thought we battled well, don't think Marek had a shot to save. Everyone worked very hard but my MoM was Michael Hector.

Rodak most certainly had a critical save from their set piece to save off the line, but beyond that nothing really
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bobbo

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 29, 2020, 07:33:47 PM
Thought Christie had an excellent game today, some of his crosses were better than Knockhart.
yes agree he was good but did give the ball away easy a couple of times.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Twig

Quote from: bobbo on February 29, 2020, 08:28:18 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 29, 2020, 07:33:47 PM
yes agree he was good but did give the ball away easy a couple of times.

He was bloody excellent. End of.

Woolly Mammoth

Very pleased all round, pleased for Christie who exorcised any demons he may have had, pleased for AK47 as he showed once again he is a real asset, pleased for Arter who showed what he can do and enjoyed one of his better games, pleased for Hector who increases his stock after every game. Pleased for Cairney who seems to have got his mojo back.
Pleased for all the players who contributed, pleased for Scott Parker who game managed well which was mirrored in the scoreline. Pleased for all the supporters who went home with a spring in their step and a smile on their face. Pleased for Fulham FC for all the other reasons put together.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

millsy

Thought area was good too and Denis hardly put a foot wrong. It's our two wingers that continue to disappoint.

Dodger53

Cav and knock were poor yesterday.

SG

Quote from: Dodger53 on March 01, 2020, 08:40:57 AM
Cav and knock were poor yesterday.

They continue to disappoint in my view given they were expensive premier league players. Rarely go past their full back, do not score very often but do work hard. However working hard should be a given. Knock is petulant and could easily have been booked or worse for that incident yesterday. Also constantly in the refs ear about minor incidents