watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We might even end up Champions?

Started by davew, February 29, 2020, 05:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Great 3 points today and can´t believe that excluding the Leeds result all the others were in our favour.  :wine:

This is not the first week where we have really benefited by the other results involving the top teams, a few more like this week and who knows we might just end up League Champions. Well done Fulham!!

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fcfulham55

Very optimistic, but what the heck. I'd be happy to take that.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

General

I find it extremely optimistic to suggest we have a chance at champions, I like it and could get carried away, but I think it's just a tad too optimistic. Maybe 2nd.. but realistically I'm thinking we'll be in the playoffs.

Andy S

filham

We are now in a very good position for a play off place but I am not going to dream of anything better than that.
I honestly can't think of more than a couple of 45minute spells where we lookd like promotion material.

west kowloon white

Don't associate Dave with such optimism- must be a nice red you're glugging.

ffc73

Calm down. We might make the playoffs after that let's see where we are. 
Big month March.

davew

Quote from: west kowloon white on February 29, 2020, 09:04:20 PM
Don't associate Dave with such optimism- must be a nice red you're glugging.
LOL. actually I hate red, Spanish Vina Sol is my forte! I am always optimistic about FFC even though I don´t show it, been bitten too many times over the years. It has been a very strange season, our squad have under performed and yet we are still up there with a chance. I have to remain optimistic of automatic promotion rather than beating Brentford in the play offs even though they are struggling at the moment. The topic was posted before a drink was consumed!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)