watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a birthday treat.

Started by The Swan, May 01, 2020, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I posted on here a few weeks ago that I had received a call from called Sean from the academy. As we were season ticket holders and over seventy they were checking to make sure that we were coping. I said that we were fine.
I said that I was disappointed that as it was my grandsons birthday on the 29th of April and that I always put a photo of my grand children in the Fulham Programme. As there were no games to go to we would have to miss out this year. My wife said why did I not ask Sean if he could arrange for a Fulham player to give my grandson a call on his birthday.
He asked me who was my grandson favourite player and I said that he liked Aleksandar  Mitrovic . He also likes Denis Odoi.
I got a call from my grandson today that he had a call from Denis Odoi wishing him a  happy birthday.
My grandson is only eight but he was over the moon to hear from one of his favourite players.
This is what puts Fulham right up there with the clubs who care for their supporters.
On behalf of my grandson I would to thank Sean for making this special birthday very special. To also thank Denis Odoi for giving up his time to make a young Fulham fan very happy on his birthday.
The Swan

gerrys

Well done Denis, bet your grandson is very grateful to you  049:gif

The Swan

We did not tell him but I think that it was me who organised it. With the help of Sean.
The Swan

HV71

Brilliant from all involved ! Denis is someone very special. Fantastic

filham

Good to hear that the club is treating its fans so well.
Meanwhile I am still eagerly awaiting the magic call from Sean.