more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coronavirus Thread / New / Old / Merged

Started by I Ronic, March 01, 2020, 11:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ged

Quote from: SP on April 04, 2020, 09:31:40 PM
Watched a clip of the wet market in Wuhan, absolutely disgusting, I don't now why they allow these places to function like this?
https://indonesiaexpat.biz/news/wuhan-wet-market-reopens-wild-animals-for-sale/

Mince n Tatties

Some recluse in the backwaters of Canada who lives 40 miles from anyone and hasn't been in contact with a human in ages has it.
I'm telling you this is a man made disease put in to the atmosphere somehow by the Chinese.
When this is over there are going to be serious problems for World peace between America and China.
Conspiracy Theory No 55, starring Mel Gibson and Julia  Roberts.

sarnian

So if he hasn't been in contact with a human for ages how does he know he has it.

Woolly Mammoth

He may have been in contact with a Grizzly Bear he met in the woods, and one thing led to another, and that's how it all started.
My local Chinese Take Away has just been taken away. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

john dempsey

Quote from: sarnian on April 05, 2020, 09:24:49 AM
So if he hasn't been in contact with a human for ages how does he know he has it.
he lives in jersey

sarnian

Quote from: john dempsey on April 05, 2020, 06:50:01 PM
Quote from: sarnian on April 05, 2020, 09:24:49 AM
he lives in jersey

Like it, and there's a red sky tonight so Jersey's on fire 064.gif

SP

With perfect timing, our TV has died.

:016:

Mince n Tatties

Marianne Faithful  now 73 is not too well,in hospital with the virus and has pneumonia on top as well.

bobbo

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 05, 2020, 09:10:17 AM
Some recluse in the backwaters of Canada who lives 40 miles from anyone and hasn't been in contact with a human in ages has it.
I'm telling you this is a man made disease put in to the atmosphere somehow by the Chinese.
When this is over there are going to be serious problems for World peace between America and China.
Conspiracy Theory No 55, starring Mel Gibson and Julia  Roberts.
havent seen eye to eye with you in the past mince. But you are so spot on with this. I've been saying it from the beginning.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bog

There was a letter in the Mail on Sunday from someone in the Chinese Embassy full of condemnation of this country's regards to their filthy meat markets etc. Attack being the best form of defence he seemed to think.   

Mince n Tatties

Pep Guardiola's mum in Barcelona has died from it.

bobbo

Quote from: bog on April 06, 2020, 03:59:45 PM
There was a letter in the Mail on Sunday from someone in the Chinese Embassy full of condemnation of this country's regards to their filthy meat markets etc. Attack being the best form of defence he seemed to think.   

sometimes the truth is painful, I've been there its true.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Milo

Fernhurst

Good Luck Boris...... miles away from your political views, but on a human level, very best wishes to you and your family for a speedy recovery.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Nobody is safe  from this bloody thing,as shown by the bloke living in the backwoods of Canada.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 06, 2020, 09:47:18 PM
Nobody is safe  from this bloody thing,as shown by the bloke living in the backwoods of Canada.

Or the Bear he met in the woods.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 06, 2020, 10:51:19 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 06, 2020, 09:47:18 PM

Or the Bear he met in the woods.

Might have been Yogi he hasn't been heard of for a while.

ffcne

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 06, 2020, 09:34:50 PM
Good Luck Boris...... miles away from your political views, but on a human level, very best wishes to you and your family for a speedy recovery.

Very insincere.Why mention anything about political views.?

hovewhite

Like mince I believe as usual like Sars before it it was made in China and I can only wish Boris well.

mrmicawbers

Best wishes to Boris hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.