watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match Thread: Bristol City 1-1 Fulham

Started by MaidenheadMick, March 07, 2020, 02:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Kamara did lots of good things yesterday. Parker is really getting the best out of him ,and you can see how he has been coached . The unfortunate thing about AK for me is he one of those Quick strong ,players who just doesnt understand what he is good at. Tries at times ,things which he should be leaving to other players. But he did have an excellent game and is a vitally important player for us in the run -in.

WindyCity

Quote from: OhConnah on March 07, 2020, 02:27:42 PM
I actually think that we played really well, but one sloppy moment in defense and inability to score up front obviously cost us the win. As far as transitional play and fluidity, I think we did very well.

Agree with this assessment. One sloppy moment in the box cost us dearly.  The offense just can't seem to find the net.  Liked the opening XI up front, including AK, who, I thought, had a very good game.  Like to see more of same.

colinwhite

I like Bobby Decadova Reid ,but if he had taken his chances in front of goal this season we would have a good few more points on the board.

WindyCity

Quote from: colinwhite on March 08, 2020, 03:23:12 PM
I like Bobby Decadova Reid ,but if he had taken his chances in front of goal this season we would have a good few more points on the board.

I like BDR too, but he should be scoring much more.  That missed free header v BC was terrible, not even close.  Should have at least been on target.  Way wide.