watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player contracts

Started by love4ffc, March 15, 2020, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

I would assume that all player contracts have a clause that would keep them here.  Even if the season is extended.  I refer to those players who are on loan or have contracts till summer's end.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Jamie88

Why would you assume that just out of interest?
As this is a unique situation that we find ourselves in, why would a players contract have a clause in it to continue past 30th June? (I believe this is when most contracts end, could be wrong)

Motspur Park

No chance of contracts allowing for a late season ending and this may be a controversial point when the all clear is given. Players on the up and wanting a move are likely not to want to jeopardise a move by continuing and their agents, largely a bunch of parasites, will not want them to continue.

You would hope that footballers and agents put their lives into perspective when things do return to normal but sadly, I suspect not. Of course, this doesn't apply to all footballers, just an unscrupulous minority.

The Enclosurite

No idea if that clause is in the contracts now but I have a feeling it may be from now on.  It does pose the question though about players walking away before the season has officially ended.
¡COYW!