watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody else in self isolation?

Started by davew, March 17, 2020, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Yes another Covid 19 thread, sorry, my Mrs (aged over 70) has not been very well for the past 3 to 4 days and is staying indoors as I am (nothing else to do). No idea if she has the virus or not, Government advice suggested that cases like hers is that she doesn´t contact our GP or phone 111, no test required until presumably she becomes more poorly, at which stage maybe too late, surely there must be an alternative solution? Anybody else in a similar situation?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

HobGoblin

davew

fulhamben

Wishing for a speedy recovery for your missus Dave. Have you got anyone on the outside to help you with anything you need mate, if not I'm sure one of us must live close to you who could help out from time to time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Dodgin

RaySmith

Quote from: Dodgin on March 17, 2020, 10:31:13 PM
Best wishes Dave.

:plus one:

Hope your Mrs. makes a swift recovery, Dave.

It could be the mental stress that's getting to her - i think this affecting us all.

Hopefully it's nothing serious. Important if you can be in touch with people  around who you can talk to, and will be able to help.

I think this is a time when we need to pull together, and i think most people are, and want to help each other.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

All the best for your wife, and of course you.
Let's hope it's not as bad as it perhaps could be.
Cheers
Roger
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

My sincere best wishes to your wife, and I hope she feels better soon Davew and recovers and gets back into shape. Worrying times and no doubt there are more challenges ahead for many of us.
You can never be too vigilant, stay safe.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Dave yes your Mrs is unwell and it must be horrible to have to wait and watch but there is very little to do for a virus and it is only if her breathing becomes laboured that doctors can help. Hopefully it won't get that bad as hospitals are a nightmare at the moment. But keep giving her plenty of liquid and keep her comfortable and if you are worried 111 straight away. Keep well yourself mate

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on March 17, 2020, 10:15:30 PM
Wishing for a speedy recovery for your missus Dave. Have you got anyone on the outside to help you with anything you need mate, if not I'm sure one of us must live close to you who could help out from time to time
Thanks Ben, we will be ok m8, family relatives not too far away if required and thanks to the other guys for their goodwill comments, appreciated!!

toshes mate

All the very best wishes to your misses and you, davew. 

Peabody

Fingers and legs crossed for both of you Dave.

Mince n Tatties

Is it the virus Dave,or a bad batch of
your homebrew...😁

Sting of the North

bobby01

I hope you stay well Dave and your wife recovers quickly.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Holders

Take care, Dave and don't forget to keep taking your medicine!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulhamfan666

Not me but my parents both had/have it. Mum is calling the hospital today as she's been ill for a while now.

Also have some friends who are in self-isolation up north.

Scary times.

filham

Sorry to hear that your wife is unwell and hope there is improvement soon.
One disturbing thought is that she may not have the virus but is suffering from something else that is treatable. If she continues to deteriorate then think about calling 111 that should result in an ambulance and admission to hospital.
The paramedics are magnificent and even if they don't suggest the hospital they will give a good diagnosis.