watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan and Mawson

Started by Riversider, March 25, 2020, 07:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Can somebody please remind me how long these two are out of action for ?
If the season restarted in June could we reasonably expect to see them involved or would that be too soon ?

ffcannom

They will both be back before the virus mate

davew

Quote from: ffcannom on March 25, 2020, 08:26:04 PM
They will both be back before the virus mate
Love that reply!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ALG01

We played better with odoi at lb and ream/hector as centre backs

I wish the two well and they will be great squad players until season end

70sPimlico

I was wondering about Kongolo. Had high hopes for him

filham

Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 25, 2020, 09:29:47 PM
I was wondering about Kongolo. Had high hopes for him
I think our next game is a long way off so we may even see Kongolo fit but of course there may be those that are fit at the moment who develop problems by the time we restart.

Statto

With Mawson's luck you can guarantee he'll catch the virus

Holders

It must be a risk for any footballer living in a city, London especially. If we get through this without any of them being affected that will be success in itself.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WhiteJC

Quote from: Holders on March 26, 2020, 09:53:31 AM
It must be a risk for any footballer living in a city, London especially. If we get through this without any of them being affected that will be success in itself.

surely most of them don't live in London they'd live closer to the training ground?

love4ffc

It will be good to have them both back.  Mawson more for cover as I think Hector and Ream are the better center back pairing right now.  Bryan for me has to go back in as soon as possible as he provides so many crosses for Mitro. 

Feel bad for Christie as I think he has been doing an good job covering the right but, I would assume Odoi would go back to the right if Bryan comes back. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Holders

Quote from: whitejc on March 26, 2020, 02:45:24 PM

surely most of them don't live in London they'd live closer to the training ground?

I was talking as an outsider, Motspur seems like London to me. I expect most are within Greater London or the M25, the conurbation.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Holders on March 26, 2020, 06:46:33 PM
Quote from: whitejc on March 26, 2020, 02:45:24 PM

I was talking as an outsider, Motspur seems like London to me. I expect most are within Greater London or the M25, the conurbation.

Mawson lives in Wandsworth

We Are Premier League

How crocked is Mawson? Heard some loose rumours that his injury could be the end of his career...