more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2020/21

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 20, 2020, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Quote from: filham on January 31, 2021, 05:25:12 PM
Well Stefjo and Seri have moved on with loans until the end of the season, has that left room for an incoming player and is their time left for TK to come up with a good deal. Just tomorrow left now, what are the chances of a new signing, pretty low I would think.
Doesn't really leave space for an incoming as neither were in the 25 man Premier League squad. SP has an issue if he wants Onomah in there as he will need to drop someone from it as it stands, same for any new incoming. I assume Hector, Ream le Marchand and Odoi are at risk

Andyb

Well Stefjo and Seri have moved on with loans until the end of the season, has that left room for an incoming player and is their time left for TK to come up with a good deal. Just tomorrow left now, what are the chances of a new signing, pretty low I would think.

If he wants onomah in squad needs to cut someone of out the 25. If we sign someone needs to cut two people out, mlm and odoi?

The Rock

52 pages. A waste of a thread. When was the last time we didn't make a Jan signing?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: junior white on January 31, 2021, 05:46:21 PM
Doesn't really leave space for an incoming as neither were in the 25 man Premier League squad. SP has an issue if he wants Onomah in there as he will need to drop someone from it as it stands, same for any new incoming. I assume Hector, Ream le Marchand and Odoi are at risk

I suggest we loan Hector out to regain his confidence. Sell two of the others.

FFC1987

Only watched him for the first time this weekend, but Santos Joao was a class act for Reading.....Looks like the type of player we could use up top with how we play.....

Statto

Quote from: The Rock on January 31, 2021, 10:08:06 PM
52 pages. A waste of a thread. When was the last time we didn't make a Jan signing?

Yep!  :doh: 064.gif

We Are Premier League

Quote from: The Rock on January 31, 2021, 10:08:06 PM

2016/2017

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.