watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blow Football Tournament.

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 28, 2020, 08:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Going through loft yesterday found an old blow football game(I never throw things away lol).
So I've set it up on dining table and put all names of premier England and Scotland and Both championship leagues to make a  British cup.
First to score 2 goals is winner(the wife beat me first game) we only managed 4 so far as she went off to watch her fav TV prog.
Last nights results
Dundee 1 Villa 2
Everton 1Spuds 2
Brighton 0 Wigan 2
Dunfermline 2 Leicester 1

Fulham drawn against Sheff Utd.
Yes we are mad the both of us😁

Woolly Mammoth

Hold on, there is no way Leicester City could lose to Dunfermline, who was the referee ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 28, 2020, 08:03:41 AM
Hold on, there is no way Leicester City could lose to Dunfermline, who was the referee ?

I was Leicester lol....Should be amended result,I wasn't looking when she scored winner.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 28, 2020, 08:08:36 AM

I was Leicester lol....Should be amended result,I wasn't looking when she scored winner.
You need to spend more time in the shed, sound like you are losing the plot by staying in the house! Any consolation, so am I.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on March 28, 2020, 08:40:03 AM

You need to spend more time in the shed, sound like you are losing the plot by staying in the house! Any consolation, so am I.

Big match coming up later,The wife is the home sides so she is Fulham and I'm Sheff utd..😅

Whitesideup

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 28, 2020, 09:55:31 AM

Big match coming up later,The wife is the home sides so she is Fulham and I'm Sheff utd..😅
Who's at home?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 28, 2020, 09:55:31 AM

Do the decent thing...... it'll be really tough but let her win!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Dodgin

When I was working, a lifetime ago. We played a football game on a desktop or use a table. Two Players using a large coin and a small one each, using the smaller one as a ball. The players take each end of the desk The large coin hits the smaller one, trying to score into a goal, used a comb in a pushing movement. We had a league, problem on the site, everyone will want to be Fulham

RaySmith

I used to pay Subuteo against my mate Colin.

He was always Arsenal, who he supported, and me Fulham.

It was his game, and he was much better than me. He could  flick a player so that he swerved around an opponent and connected with the ball!

So Arsenal usually won.

dgnffc

Quote from: Dodgin on March 28, 2020, 12:47:24 PM
When I was working, a lifetime ago. We played a football game on a desktop or use a table. Two Players using a large coin and a small one each, using the smaller one as a ball. The players take each end of the desk The large coin hits the smaller one, trying to score into a goal, used a comb in a pushing movement. We had a league, problem on the site, everyone will want to be Fulham
We had the same game with wire that bent around the table edges for goalposts. Think it was called Willie (as in the 66 world cup one) football or something

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Fulham 0 Sheff Utd 2 (sorry)
WBA 0 Morton 2
Bournemouth 2 Celtic1

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 28, 2020, 01:56:15 PM
Fulham 0 Sheff Utd 2 (sorry)
WBA 0 Morton 2
Bournemouth 2 Celtic1

Call yourself a supporter!  At least fine yourself 2 weeks wages.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Dr Know

Can you give us a blow by blow account of the Fulham game ?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Dr Know on March 28, 2020, 03:11:28 PM
Can you give us a blow by blow account of the Fulham game ?

I think the wife was got at by bookies,and let Sheff Utd win.

Man City 0 W Ham 2
Hull 1 Dundee Utd 2
Newcastle 2 Forest 1

Mince n Tatties

Don't think this Cup is going to be completed, the wife getting bored with it...lol
Gone to bake cakes.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 28, 2020, 03:37:12 PM
Don't think this Cup is going to be completed, the wife getting bored with it...lol
Gone to bake cakes.

I reckon your wife pretended to go and bake cakes, but is actually fitting in a couple of behind closed doors extra training sessions, to ensure her players are even fitter and more prepared and organised.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.