watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky TV Fulham

Started by F(f)CUK, March 29, 2020, 10:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Fulham matches to be shown all afternoon today. From 12pm.

SP

I think I'll choose the matches carefully, there are some shockers there that I'd rather not be reminded of.

Fulham 442

Quote from: F(f)CUK on March 29, 2020, 10:20:06 AM
Fulham matches to be shown all afternoon today. From 12pm.
Thanks for the info. Currently watching us against West Brom and Betts flapping about to gift them an equaliser...

The Cravenette

If u search "fulham" on sky there are quite a few hits. I watched us lose to Brentford earlier from 2014, not the best obvs but interesting to see the Fulham line up. Our defence had some real blasts from the not so distance past. Betts actually played a blinder but who else remembers Eisfield? He came on for Ruiz. It was only 15 mins so not too much of a difficult watch. They also had a programme about Mitro.

Fulham 442

I watched up to the Leeds game and that took four hours! Will watch the rest tomorrow on catch up. Interesting comparing our play now as opposed to the FFCtv featured game yesterday, Man City away, but then the general style of football has changed since then I guess.

Riversider

I watched the game against QPR (a game that I was at) and I had totally forgotten how shockingly bad Joe Bryan was, offered absolutely nothing in a defensive sense, he wasnt even trying to put a block in from any right wing crosses let alone a tackle, I so want him to work out for us at left back, but boy oh boy does he need to improve as a defender.