watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- little darlings about again

Started by bog, March 23, 2020, 03:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

In my area ambulances have been vandalised to prevent usage and at another hospital the cars of those working there have likewise been got at.  Just what is between the ears of these little s*****?  :031:

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Makes you wonder.
Gang of schoolkids broken up by police where I am at lunchtime about 20 all together, hasn't their parents told them whats going on.

bog

gerrys

Quote from: bog on March 23, 2020, 03:22:12 PM
In my area ambulances have been vandalised to prevent usage and at another hospital the cars of those working there have likewise been got at.  Just what is between the ears of these little s*****?  :031:

092.gif
Sawdust.....

Fulham 442

I have just read this and am absolutely horrified.  Do they not understand it is like shooting oneself in the foot?  What if they or a loved one needed this service urgently?  Clearly these morons do not think at all, at a time when resources are stretched beyond belief words fail me except to say how utterly depressing this news is.

dgnffc

Quote from: bog on March 23, 2020, 03:22:12 PM

092.gif

Hope they get caught and are put on cleaning duties until the whole pandemic has passed.

filham

Unbelievable, both them and their parents need to be seen to be punished in an appropriate maneer.

Fernhurst

Really, really difficult situation. Almost impossible for The Police to deal with. If they won't go home and continue running rings around The Constabulary what happens next? Arrest them all??
Civil Disobedience spreads across The Country. Nightmare.
If we continue to Police this country by consent we need enough officers to attend, obtain the addresses before they disperse, that route may have some traction if parents become involved.   
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

grandad

Some reports of supermarket delivery vans being hijacked.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bog

Quote from: grandad on March 24, 2020, 10:40:24 AM
Some reports of supermarket delivery vans being hijacked.

Dear oh dear. The army will have to be brought at this rate. Anarchy in the UK?   

clemattlee

On the bbc news just now 47 year old man arrested for slashing tyres to the ambulances.