News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scottish Championship/Leagues 1&2 Season Over.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 15, 2020, 08:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

The top three Of them leagues DundeeUtd,Raith and Cove all declared champions...

Mince n Tatties

Wolf

It already has happened in England at levels below National League North & South. More than one hundred clubs wrote to the FA protesting the decision.

Like in England the Scottish decision is based on financial motivations. If I were a Falkirk fan (1 point behind Raith, superior goal difference, 8 matches to play including one against Raith) I would feel extremely aggrieved.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

St Eve

So what happens to the other promotion and relegation spots?

Andy S

It's all about money. Sky and BT can dictate and will once they know when it will end. Clubs may not like it the fans won't but money talks

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: St Eve on April 15, 2020, 11:32:28 PM
So what happens to the other promotion and relegation spots?

From what I've read their Championship runners up and playoffs have to wait and see what the Premier does....The clubs don't want Hearts who are one of the bigger clubs and currently sitting bottom relegated..Eufa don't want top divisions in every country to decide until end of month I read.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Wolf on April 15, 2020, 10:16:11 PM
It already has happened in England at levels below National League North & South. More than one hundred clubs wrote to the FA protesting the decision.

Like in England the Scottish decision is based on financial motivations. If I were a Falkirk fan (1 point behind Raith, superior goal difference, 8 matches to play including one against Raith) I would feel extremely aggrieved.

I would as well.

Russianrob

Very good news for me personally.Aside from Fulham Saint Mirren are my adopted Scottish team.They will remain a Premiership team.We flirt with relegation in the top league.Safe for another season.What a relief!