watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

‘Look & Feel’ of Friends of Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 13, 2020, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Living abroad, I love this site as it is. Appearance, easy to use, Fulham news and excellent posters. I check in almost every day, even if just for mr. Peabody's jokes. Second to none.

Friendsoffulham

Quote from: Barrett487 on April 15, 2020, 12:35:55 AM
I've been happy with the format for as long as i remember.

Unless someone has objected, or suggested an improvement, i don't understand the need.

Is there a requirement for the site to ask the question to comply with regulations?

As time moves on, so does software, and although this platform has served us well, it's dated, and there are other Forum software's that now offer a lot more.

When we say 'dated', we don't mean by us not keeping the Forum up to date, we do, but the software provider is a bit stuck in the 90's.

We are asking about the 'look & feel' as we may opt to change the software in the background, but, keep the 'look & feel' the same for our members.

This is more about getting feedback to see what people prefer.

ALG01

It is very good!
Way easier to navigate than many others and is fairly intuitive.

Well done!

HV71

It is very good indeed . If you do decide to change then I hope you retain the background picture of 'The Wall' - the only issue is that the branding of 'friends of Fulham ' has recessed somewhat when overlaid on the pic - a white key line might help lift it.