watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game v Spurs on Weds

Started by Whitesideup, April 20, 2020, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

Do we just access via the website? Didn't understand the "live updates" on Twitter bit but presume we just log into the website. Can anyone clarify?

Southcoastffc

Just go to the club site, no need to login to ffctv.  The Twitter reference is simply because the intention is to replicate a game day build up.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 20, 2020, 06:48:46 PM
Just go to the club site, no need to login to ffctv.  The Twitter reference is simply because the intention is to replicate a game day build up.
Thank you, Southcoastffc.

Mullers OG

Just got round to watching this game yesterday and one or two points I noticed.

The first was the speed and accuracy with which EVDS distributed the ball from the back.  Within seconds of handling the ball it was either kicked, or often thrown, to Fulham players and set up fresh attacks.  Both Rodak and Betts would benefit from watching it.

The second point was a feeling of regret, that the current team is so poor in comparison to Tigana's.  I had forgotten quite how good our midfield was with Sean Davies, Steed and Legwinski (what a player he was).

gang

Legwinski, I have often wondered why Coleman didn't rate him.

fulhamben

Quote from: gang on April 30, 2020, 03:56:15 PM
maybe he just saw papa bouba diop as the better player. I like most loved leggy but diop was in a different league to him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: gang on April 30, 2020, 03:56:15 PM
Leggy was a favourite player of mine too but, to be fair, after he left us he played only 47 games for Ipswich over about a season and a half, then pretty much retired.   So, maybe Cookie made the correct call.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.