News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Friday evening music

Started by WhiteJC, April 24, 2020, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lester Burnham

#1620
I'm not going to start a new topic, so I'm trying to wedge this into a popular comment section where, hopefully, the first person to read it will be able to answer my question, but what does the 'tjl' stand for, under my screen name?

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lester Burnham on September 16, 2023, 12:37:54 AMI'm not going to start a new topic, so I'm trying to wedge this into a popular comment section where, hopefully, the first person to read it will be able to answer my question, but what does the 'tjl' stand for, under my screen name?

'tjl' was the username of a past member of this forum, unfortunately he died a few years back, he had posted 99 times and therefore when you reach 280 posts 'tjl' will be replaced with 'Graham Leggat', 1000 posts 'Legend' etc

for a complete list follow this link...
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=84904.0

Lester Burnham

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 16, 2023, 01:22:06 AM
Quote from: Lester Burnham on September 16, 2023, 12:37:54 AMI'm not going to start a new topic, so I'm trying to wedge this into a popular comment section where, hopefully, the first person to read it will be able to answer my question, but what does the 'tjl' stand for, under my screen name?

'tjl' was the username of a past member of this forum, unfortunately he died a few years back, he had posted 99 times and therefore when you reach 280 posts 'tjl' will be replaced with 'Graham Leggat', 1000 posts 'Legend' etc

for a complete list follow this link...
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=84904.0
Thanks for that.


bobbo

Thank you again John for continueing to update my postings .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

WhiteJC

the Sweet - love is like oxygen

the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band - I'm the urban spaceman

Alanis Morissette - ironic

Dodgin

#1625
Swinging Jazz plus bass players hat.



Lighthouse

It staggers me at the talent that is out there. But most of it gets lost with the noise of what is pushed at us. With that in mind this was suggested to me as a fan of Japanese bands. Only have a small following on YouTube. However I thought it was worth a wider audience.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


WhiteJC

Mark Knopfler - going home (Local Hero theme)

Beautiful South - a little time

Zero 7 feat. Sia & Sophie Barker - Destiny

Dodgin

#1630
In with the old, out with the new Padam Padam.



Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Barrett487

Robin Bibi Band, brilliant live, catch them if you can




WhiteJC

Bruce Springsteen - girls in their summer clothes

10cc - I'm Mandy fly me

Carpenters - superstar


Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Barrett487


WhiteJC

PostmodernJukebox Vintage Jazz Cover(feat. Wayne Brady) - thriller

Emma Smith - close your eyes

Santana - while my guitar gently weeps

spikey norman

#1637
The great Steve Marriott

Black Coffee-  Humble Pie

Tin Soldier  -  Small Faces


WhiteJC

Paul Brady & Mark Knopfler - nothing but the same old story

Eric Clapton - have you ever loved a woman

Jon Anderson - I've seen all good people

Dodgin

#1639
One Day