more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fabio Carvalho Goes Pro

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 22, 2020, 04:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Fabio Carvalho Goes Pro

The Club is delighted to confirm that Fabio Carvalho has signed his first professional contract, keeping him at Fulham until June 2022.

The 17-year-old attacking midfielder managed an impressive 11 goals and eight assists throughout the 2019/20 season.

Fabio broke into the Under-18s squad at the age of just 15, and soon went on to sign a two-year scholarship deal in the summer of 2018. His impressive performances have since seen him called up for the Under-23s squad, where he has become a regular name on the teamsheet.

He has also enjoyed experience at international level, managing 29 appearances for England at various age groups. He played a vital role for the Under-17s who won the Syrenka Cup and was prominent in their 6-2 win in the final.

The skilful playmaker has recently opened up on his delight after signing on the dotted line.

"I feel very excited about signing my first professional contract at the club. I feel good, I can't wait to see what the future holds and to get back on the football pitch."

Academy Director Huw Jennings added: "We are delighted that Fabio has committed his future to Fulham. He is an exciting prospect who works very hard and is dedicated to self-improvement.

"Fabio was an integral member of this season's successful U18 team and made an excellent contribution to the U23s in the later stages of their programme. Fabio has represented England youth teams at U15-U18 age groups, having captained the U16s and U17s."

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/may/22/Carvalho-goes-pro

Dodgin

Saw him play against Bromley, very impressive.

Friendsoffulham

filham

Always plased to hear about our promising home grown youngsters but it seem a while now since any of them showed up in the first team.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on May 22, 2020, 05:52:54 PM
Always plased to hear about our promising home grown youngsters but it seem a while now since any of them showed up in the first team.

and that is cause for concern, and when they do they are soon or eventually transferred/sold to another club, which begs the question as to why ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.