watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hammersmith end stand

Started by FulhamStu, May 24, 2020, 08:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

There are some great photos about showing the new stand from the other side of the river, you can see from many of these photos an excellent view of the Hammersmith end and in particular the shape of the roof.  The back of the stand roof is clearly lower than the middle and front.   If you replaced the roof with one that was straight all the way to the back, could you provide a larger area  for facilities and maybe even more seats ?   I really think as I have said quite a few times, The Khans should upgrade this stand next.  Thee problem being, it will probably not be a revenue earner like the Riverside.

Fulham76

WhiteJC

perhaps it would also help with the acoustics, I'm sure most of the noise made by the Hammy Enders is lost due to the gap at the back of the roof & wall

mrmicawbers

Not on Facebook any way of showing them without using Facebook thanks.

Friendsoffulham

mrmicawbers

wiresandmore

I thought during MAF's time the club applied (or certainly considered) to level the Hammersmith end roof (to a higher line, matching the front) and to in time put a few extra rows of seats there and tidy up the undercourse?

DevonFFC

Quote from: wiresandmore on May 26, 2020, 06:42:58 PM
I thought during MAF's time the club applied (or certainly considered) to level the Hammersmith end roof (to a higher line, matching the front) and to in time put a few extra rows of seats there and tidy up the undercourse?

It could certainly do with something doing to it, it's a awful use of space back there. They could have far more concessions if they used the space better