watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Agree if we dont get a centre back of quality and another goalscorer. Firmly believe we will  resolve these issues before the window shuts. Its frustrating though at the momenta sno-one is doing much business.

alfie

Quote from: colinwhite on September 17, 2020, 09:07:22 AM
Agree if we dont get a centre back of quality and another goalscorer. Firmly believe we will  resolve these issues before the window shuts. Its frustrating though at the momenta sno-one is doing much business.
That's the issue getting "a centre back of quality", there are loads of CB's that are probably available, but, probably no better than our current occupants.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Rational Fan

Quote from: alfie on September 17, 2020, 09:15:20 AM
Quote from: colinwhite on September 17, 2020, 09:07:22 AM
That's the issue getting "a centre back of quality", there are loads of CB's that are probably available, but, probably no better than our current occupants.

Its common knowledge that there are a number of quality centre-backs talking to Big Six Clubs and Mid-Table Premier League Clubs, that will find towards the end of the window that no one better than us wants them, we will probably pick up a couple of those types of players. They might not keep us up, but they will add to the squad long-term and definately help us in whatever league we are in.

Riversider

Chelsea played Wimbledon yesterday in a friendly to give some of their "available" players a run out, interestingly Victor Moses was playing for Chelsea, surely if we could show him some love and get him back on track he would be an upgrade on BDR,  Knock and Cav,  he certainly couldn't do any worse.

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on September 17, 2020, 09:36:00 AM
Chelsea played Wimbledon yesterday in a friendly to give some of their "available" players a run out, interestingly Victor Moses was playing for Chelsea, surely if we could show him some love and get him back on track he would be an upgrade on BDR,  Knock and Cav,  he certainly couldn't do any worse.
hes been playing as a wing back for the last few seasons, and no he didn't want to help us last time we tried to sign, so I don't want him now.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: rebel on September 17, 2020, 06:06:01 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 17, 2020, 04:39:08 AM
So...I'm going to name him...and yup...he wasn't good when we got relegated the first time.

Ryan Sessegnon apparently is definitely going out on loan if the Spurs make a few of their deals.

I rate him over Cav and Knock...but to be fair...that isn't much.    Still, just watched the Fulham/SheffUtd match from March 2018.    Sess...loved watching him on the pitch.

Even in the season where we got relegated...he set up this little bit of magic. 

I'd take him back as long as he was affordable and we also go and get a  better attacking option.

I know...never bring anyone back... Sorry...I really want us to replace Cav and Knock with someone that works better with Mitro.

Sess wasn't great for us in the Prem. In one match he just fell over on 4 occasions, no one near him. People can bang on about him, but the jury is out on whether he can perform meaningfully in the Prem. I think Khan Junior said he won't be coming back. I think he has problem with Tottenham / Levy.
Well yeah cos Levy pissed about so much that we couldn't sign Hec in time to start the season!

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Tabby on September 17, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
Football Insider claims we're in for Kongolo.
Is he still injured?

Deeping_white

Quote from: Denzil Dexter on September 17, 2020, 10:49:22 AM
Quote from: Tabby on September 17, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
Football Insider claims we're in for Kongolo.
Is he still injured?

Think he's back in full training now. I'd like him but as long as we bring in another CB as well, he's going to cost less than £10m so should be plenty in the kitty for another CB

FFC1987

I'd love Kongolo with an additional CB to be honest. Rated him at Huddersfield and was unfortunate for us as he might of settled in already and be kicking on for us.

Deeping_white

Christie going to Forest

?s=21

JEEVES

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 11:51:04 AM
Christie going to Forest

?s=21

Surely if this happens we missed a trick. Could have given them Christie plus cash for Cash

bencher

Christie going to Forest

?s=21

Very logical move to replace Cash. He's average to good at Championship level, surplus to requirements now. I wish him well.

bencher

Quote from: JEEVES on September 17, 2020, 11:56:28 AM
Christie going to Forest

?s=21

Surely if this happens we missed a trick. Could have given them Christie plus cash for Cash

I'm not convinced we didn't get the better deal in bringing in Tete for a quarter of the cash of Cash. Time will tell.

Nero

Christie going to Forest

?s=21

After last night think I prefer Tete

Deeping_white

Christie going to Forest

?s=21

Nope Tete I think will prove to be a better purchase at a fifth of the reported cost. We'll probably sell them Christie for more than we paid for Tete too