more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Quote from: humussapiens on September 17, 2020, 12:09:43 PM
Traore to Villa agreed £17m + £2m add ons.
Lyon had their pants down with that deal - he's more one footed than TC which is saying something

filham

Quote from: Tabby on September 17, 2020, 10:43:13 AM
Football Insider claims we're in for Kongolo.
Probably just recycling old news, that sensibly would have happened weeks ago.

Ivorwasgod

Kongolo - suspect was a plan B and he's only just back in full training

St. Andrews White

Any idea what fee we'd be getting for Cyrus? Actually think he's a decent Championship player and certainly a real role model for all the work he does off the pitch, but unfortunately not Prem standard

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

fulhamben

Quote from: St. Andrews White on September 17, 2020, 12:35:03 PM
Any idea what fee we'd be getting for Cyrus? Actually think he's a decent Championship player and certainly a real role model for all the work he does off the pitch, but unfortunately not Prem standard

i reckon we might make some money out of him. must be worth more than the 4 million we outlaid for him, going off of other signings of late.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JEEVES

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 12:09:03 PM
Quote from: JEEVES on September 17, 2020, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 11:51:04 AM
Christie going to Forest

?s=21

Surely if this happens we missed a trick. Could have given them Christie plus cash for Cash

Nope Tete I think will prove to be a better purchase at a fifth of the reported cost. We'll probably sell them Christie for more than we paid for Tete too

I still would have signed Tete for the bargain price he was. Just wouldn't of signed Aina.

Deeping_white

Think we should offer Spurs £10m for Sess now they're getting Bale back and pushing him even further down the pecking order at LW, and putting Regullion ahead of him at LB too

absenteeism

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 01:00:29 PM
Think we should offer Spurs £10m for Sess now they're getting Bale back and pushing him even further down the pecking order at LW, and putting Regullion ahead of him at LB too
Why?

Tony Khan has burned that bridge. Plus the Levy Khan snr drama.

Jok got the best out of Sess so far. But is Sess a left winger? I don't think so. Is he a left back? I don't think so. Strange.

FFC1987

Quote from: absenteeism on September 17, 2020, 01:21:02 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 01:00:29 PM
Why?

Tony Khan has burned that bridge. Plus the Levy Khan snr drama.

Jok got the best out of Sess so far. But is Sess a left winger? I don't think so. Is he a left back? I don't think so. Strange.

Sess is a winger I'd say? Not a full back or wing back, an attacking wide man.

St. Andrews White

Our new correspondent in the Athletic Reporting:

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

jayffc

Also commented on Kongolo  saying "at this moment he is a huddersfield player but we are in the market to try and improve us. We all understand where we need to strengthen from when we were  last in the Premier League"....then the comment about not commenting on players individually until they are over the line.

Sounds very much like Kongolo will be our back up CB in my opinion. I imagine with one more starting CB also brought in from all the rumours about. I'd be happy with that in fairness. Let's hope he can stay fit this time!

Deeping_white

Also said this:

Defensively we've not brought in many players, some full backs but not centrally. Certainly midfield we've brought in some players but front half and defensively we're looking to improve and make us better.
To evolve as team you need to keep doing that with the players. You don't want to sign them for the sake of it.

Looks like forwards and centre backs are flavour of the month now

jelmo

Isn't Kongolo another championship level signing though? Also... He's been injured for so long that it would take him too long to get up to speed for my liking. Just seems like a cheap and easy option to me.

jelmo

I mean... How long realistically would it be before he would do 90 minutes for us? Is he better than Hector or the same level?

PaulJ123

AnOldBrownie

So Scott and Tony aren't blind to the obvious. Who knew? Maybe we can be a little more patient... regardless of how painful it might be.

I mean...compared to other promoted teams were pretty much still sitting on our promotion money.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

rusty shackleford

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: jelmo on September 17, 2020, 02:33:41 PM
Isn't Kongolo another championship level signing though? Also... He's been injured for so long that it would take him too long to get up to speed for my liking. Just seems like a cheap and easy option to me.
Depends on whether you rate the Dutch league or not. I mean...Feyenood has beaten Dortmund in the past.

I don't worry about his quality. I worry about his injuries moving forward.  He wouldn't be our only CB signing...I'd bet my car on that.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk