watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier League to start 17 June

Started by sunburywhite, May 28, 2020, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Voting on Neutral Grounds.
What's the point,playing in neutral ground and and an empty one at that...As one pundit has just said,"What's the bloody point"

john dempsey

Fulham 442

Quote from: john dempsey on May 28, 2020, 05:12:53 PM
Better than nothing
It's a strange situation and an unprecedented one.  It will be weird for the players but presumably all the games will be televised?  Obviously it won't be the same but the top two divisions want the season to be finished and in reality there isn't really a viable alternative is there?

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 28, 2020, 04:42:49 PM
Voting on Neutral Grounds.
What's the point,playing in neutral ground and and an empty one at that...As one pundit has just said,"What's the bloody point"
its to try and stop fans gathering outside the stadiums.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Don't always agree with Neville, but he's said he knows of 60 not 6 clubs clubs, 60 in lower league and non league who are on the brink,and half of them could go.
He says we need to be securing the lifeline of these clubs before we worry about kicking a ball.
For once I agree with him.
The big boys are only worried about themselves.

Syd Cupp

fulhamben
"its to try and stop fans gathering outside the stadiums. "

No FulhamBen I think its so Man U fans wont have as far to travel for a home game...!! Ha Ha

Fulhamfan666

I've waited so long for this news...

Wingnut

Going to be very interesting to see how all of this plays out. Just can't see fans, Liverpool in particular, staying home, no matter where their games are played.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

With the Track and Trace system and the new methods announced today by the PM as soon as a person tests positive all contacts have to isolate for two weeks. So then if say a Fulham player tested positive on a Tuesday then all players and staff at Motspur Park as well as the players and coaches from the last match would have to isolate for two weeks.

Seems to me as if the rest of the season is going to be littered with postponed matches and  the luck of avoiding the virus will play a bigger part in promotion and relegation than form.

SP

Sky reporting the premier league teams are allowed to play friendles so long as it's within 90 minutes travel. I think they'll be queuing up to play on our pitch judging by the recent photos.

Riversider

Quote from: SP on June 02, 2020, 09:57:29 PM
Sky reporting the premier league teams are allowed to play friendles so long as it's within 90 minutes travel. I think they'll be queuing up to play on our pitch judging by the recent photos.

QPR playing Norwich next week and Brentford playing Brentford, I wonder who we will be up against, Southampton or Bournemouth might be a good bet.

AnOldBrownie

I'm going to be watching a LOT of football.

Bundesliga + Premier League + Championship....

082.gif :wine: :Haynes The Maestro: :clap_hands:

sunburywhite

Quote from: Riversider on June 02, 2020, 10:20:18 PM
Quote from: SP on June 02, 2020, 09:57:29 PM

QPR playing Norwich next week and Brentford playing Brentford, I wonder who we will be up against, Southampton or Bournemouth might be a good bet.

Chelscum at Cobham
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me