watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When Liverpool win the title

Started by sunburywhite, May 29, 2020, 03:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Can you imagine how many of the thick twits will congregate and celebrate?

It will lead to a massive surge in cases
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Dr Know

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 29, 2020, 03:03:49 PM
Can you imagine how many of the thick twats will congregate and celebrate?

Why are they thick ?

Statto

naturally it won't be their fault

bill taylors apprentice

Why not present the trophy at their training ground in a safe environment which allows the media to show the world the celebrations and have a big party for everyone at Anfield when safe to do so?

Tempest

Heard some of them on the radio today, unless they were on a wind up then the ones that came to air all said they're going to attend games by being in the area and seemingly couldn't see anything wrong with this. They are indeed very special people.
Quote from: Dr Know on May 29, 2020, 03:13:35 PM

Why are they thick ?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

filham

I imagine the police will be well prepared and capable of handling the situation.

filham

How about making all remaining Liverpool matches K.O. at 2am, that may ease the situation.

Wingnut

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 29, 2020, 03:25:53 PM
Why not present the trophy at their training ground in a safe environment which allows the media to show the world the celebrations and have a big party for everyone at Anfield when safe to do so?

Sensible compromise but that is not going to work. I've colleagues up there and the authorities will need to keep the venues for their games a secret if they want to stop them from travelling. Man City away is going to be a big day out apparently.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fulham76

Not entirely sure why but I can't stand Liverpool.

Personally I'm happy that they will celebrate their success all by themselves. No open top bus parade through the city, little coverage or interest from anyone. It will be as if it never happened.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on May 29, 2020, 06:08:32 PM
How about making all remaining Liverpool matches K.O. at 2am, that may ease the situation.
Have you never had a night out in Liverpool?  The city is just warming up at 2 a.m.  :drums:  :beer: 082.gif :wine:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 30, 2020, 12:01:41 PM
Quote from: filham on May 29, 2020, 06:08:32 PM
Have you never had a night out in Liverpool?  The city is just warming up at 2 a.m.  :drums:  :beer: 082.gif :wine:

I visit Liverpool once a year just to look at my hub caps.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 30, 2020, 01:27:13 PM

I visit Liverpool once a year just to look at my hub caps.

You could make a special visit to watch their new Italian signing, Robatelli...

Daddy Pig

I'd love to see Liverpool win the title.
Class manager, beautiful football and knowledgable, passionate supporters.

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Daddy Pig on May 30, 2020, 06:24:49 PM
I'd love to see Liverpool win the title.
Class manager, beautiful football and knowledgable, passionate supporters.

Agreed.

Fulhamfan666

Oh yeah and if Fulham were ever in the same situation (winning the league) you wouldn't go out celebrating?

Of course you will.

domprague

Early on in the pandemic Paris St Germain played a match behind closed doors and tens of thousands of fans turned up. The Scousers are not unique.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

epsomraver

what like the thick twits who all took to the streets, jammed together  on the weekend to demonstrate about something that happened 6000 miles away, those thick twats? not only exist in liverpool

General

Quote from: Tempest on May 29, 2020, 05:49:18 PM
Heard some of them on the radio today, unless they were on a wind up then the ones that came to air all said they're going to attend games by being in the area and seemingly couldn't see anything wrong with this. They are indeed very special people.
Quote from: Dr Know on May 29, 2020, 03:13:35 PM

Why are they thick ?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Under new regulations/guidance/laws.. as long as they stay distanced from people within a reasonable manner then they're perfectly permitted to meet up. Most of the country is going to public spaces to hang out and meeting up with friends now in a socially responsible way. You shouldn't be shouting people down and calling them thick because they have a different approach to you - otherwise there's little difference between the way you deal with these things and Trump is dealing with issues during his presidency. Try empathising as everyone's situations are different and so are their approaches to being responsible.

Twig

Quote from: epsomraver on June 03, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

what like the thick twits who all took to the streets, jammed together  on the weekend to demonstrate about something that happened 6000 miles away, those thick twats? not only exist in liverpool

Or the thick twats who jammed beaches in Dorset, at Brighton etc. and left them in a disgusting state for volunteers to have to risk cleaning up?

MikeTheCubed

Perhaps when the football resumes we can have a peaceful demonstration within the ground in a show of solidarity.  086.gif