Odoi     Hector     Ream     Bryan
       Onomah   Reed   Cairney
   Cavaleiro      Mitro          Bobby

Onomah will be starting
Come on you Whites!! :)

KJS

Nothing wrong with Onomah👍

AnOldBrownie

I'm surprised people would still start Arter over Stefjo.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: KJS on June 01, 2020, 08:09:25 AM
Nothing wrong with Onomah👍

Nothing wrong with him, we just have better midfielders available now.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Woolly Mammoth

It's good to be spoilt for choice.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 01, 2020, 08:14:46 AM
I'm surprised people would still start Arter over Stefjo.
Agree, particularly in this hot weather the chances of Arter getting a red are pretty high, Brentford would be working on that from the start. Both Johansen and MCDonald would be safer than Arter.

filham

Players are not going to be match fit and the hot weather will result in them tiring early. Essential that our midfield is not overrun late in the game and therefor we should start with:-

Reed Cairney McDonald and after 60 minutes substitute them with Ried Arter Johansen. A fresh Ried should do well going forward against a tiring Brentford defence.

The Rational Fan

Same XI as Preston

Rodak
Odoi       Hector        Ream     Bryan
                      Arter
Knockaert  Cairney  Reid   Cavaleiro
                   Mitrovic

Used Subs: Reed, Onamah, and Kamara
Unused Subs: Archer, Christie, Mawson, and Kebano

Squad: Betts, S.Sess, MLM, KMac, and Stefjo

filham

There was talk of being able to use 5 subs in a game, in view of the tight programme that may be wise and our strength in depth could prove useful.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I have said on another thread that we could have a 20 player squad instead of 18 with up to 5 substitutes allowed.
If that is correct it is going to be a test of management judgement to make full use of our squad with so many games to play in such a short time.

General

A potential banana skin this one. Brentford can be a very good side on their day.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on June 01, 2020, 12:04:18 PM
I have said on another thread that we could have a 20 player squad instead of 18 with up to 5 substitutes allowed.
If that is correct it is going to be a test of management judgement to make full use of our squad with so many games to play in such a short time.

Parker typically doesn't use the first and second sub early enough. Knockaert should be substituted between the 50-minute to 65-minute mark every game Kamara or Kebano is sitting on the bench, but it hasn't happened once this season.

MikeTheCubed

There are heightened question marks over the fitness of Bryan given his injury during the Preston game. Cavaleiro is rumoured to be one of the infected players.

Would guess that Parker will go with:

• Arter instead of McDonald
  • Knockaert instead of Kamara

Maidstone Lee

Rodak
Odoi-Hector-Ream-Bryan
H.Reed
Kamara-Cairney-StefJo-Cavaleiro
Mitrovic
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

fulhamben

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on June 01, 2020, 02:08:03 PM
There are heightened question marks over the fitness of Bryan given his injury during the Preston game. Cavaleiro is rumoured to be one of the infected players.

has knockaert even made himself available, i thought he didn't want to play anymore this season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: fulhamben on June 01, 2020, 02:48:18 PM
has knockaert even made himself available, i thought he didn't want to play anymore this season

There are also still questions as to contract/loan agreements. Same applies to Arter/Reed/Kongolo etc.

KJS

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on June 01, 2020, 02:08:03 PM

He's the manager who see the players in training so perhaps he knows better than us🙄

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: KJS on June 01, 2020, 04:23:04 PM
He's the manager who see the players in training so perhaps he knows better than us🙄

Are you serious? This is a thread titled "My 1st 11 vs Brentford". Never claimed to know better than Parker!

:doh:

alfie

Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 01, 2020, 01:18:13 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on June 01, 2020, 12:04:18 PM

Parker typically doesn't use the first and second sub early enough. Knockaert should be substituted between the 50-minute to 65-minute mark every game Kamara or Kebano is sitting on the bench, but it hasn't happened once this season.
Parker makes his substitution's when he feels it's the right time.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't