watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season tickets

Started by Twig, June 02, 2020, 01:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Sorry if I have missed this, but has the club made any announcement as to whether there will be partial refunds on current ST's?  We now know officially that the remainder of this season will be played behind closed doors so I would have anticipated a communication of some sort?

Mince n Tatties

I've heard we're all getting a copy of "Where's Ara" Special Edition, where Ian Branfoot discusses his love of ferrets,and growing leeks.😵

WokingFFC

Check the FFC site, there is was an update from the club yesterday asking us to be patient!

SEASON TICKETS & SEASONAL HOSPITALITY

More information regarding the next steps for 2019/20 Season Tickets and Seasonal Hospitality packages will be communicated in due course.

We thank supporters for their understanding, patience and continued support. The Club acknowledges that the health and wellbeing of our players, fans and staff is of paramount importance and respects the decisions of the EFL and governing bodies.

KJS

Quote from: Twig on June 02, 2020, 01:56:50 PM
Sorry if I have missed this, but has the club made any announcement as to whether there will be partial refunds on current ST's?  We now know officially that the remainder of this season will be played behind closed doors so I would have anticipated a communication of some sort?

I  emailed club Las week and they replied this will be announced shortly

sarnian

Quote from: KJS on June 02, 2020, 03:20:28 PM

It was on the official yesterday all about tickets. Season tickets will not be decided on for possibly another 6 weeks. The club will want to know which league we will be in next season and whether we are any nearer to establishing if spectators will be allowed.

We will either get a refund for the last 4 games or a discount on next seasons tickets if crowds are allowed.

filham

This must all be very difficult for the club and we are only talking about four games so I have just written it off in my mind.
Much more interested to learn if /how we are going to be able to view the next nine behind closed door games.

KJS

Quote from: sarnian on June 02, 2020, 03:37:06 PM
Quote from: KJS on June 02, 2020, 03:20:28 PM

It was on the official yesterday all about tickets. Season tickets will not be decided on for possibly another 6 weeks. The club will want to know which league we will be in next season and whether we are any nearer to establishing if spectators will be allowed.

We will either get a refund for the last 4 games or a discount on next seasons tickets if crowds are allowed.

This is the clubs official notice in ST

SEASON TICKETS & SEASONAL HOSPITALITY
More information regarding the next steps for 2019/20 Season Tickets and Seasonal Hospitality packages will be communicated in due course.

Twig

Thanks all. To those who feel there are more important things, I don't disagree, I just wondered what the current situation was.
As to the suggestion that a refund of approx 20% might be replaced with a discount off of next season's tickets, well that's only ok if you want one. Although I think it highly unlikely we will be attending football stadiums any time soon, I fear that the first half of next season will be behind the dreaded closed doors.

sarnian

I have a feeling the next game I will be able to attend will be sitting in the Riverside Stand at the start of the 2021 - 2022 season.  Hope it's before but really confident.

sarnian

Quote from: sarnian on June 02, 2020, 07:52:04 PM
I have a feeling the next game I will be able to attend will be sitting in the Riverside Stand at the start of the 2021 - 2022 season.  Hope it's before but really confident.

S/b. But NOT really confident

filham

Quote from: sarnian on June 02, 2020, 07:52:04 PM
You could well be right, not much at the moment to make us think otherwise.

Ronnief

As a vulnerable 70+ 092.gif, I don't expect to be able to attend future matches until an effective vaccine has been developed. Even if I have my usual seat in the Johnny Haynes stand with social distancing how can fellow supporters get past me to their seat. Especially concerned about the late arrivals and those who have to leave before half time and at the end of the match. How can the 22 minute man pop out without breaking the social distance guidelines. 049:gif

filham

Quote from: Ronnief on June 03, 2020, 11:35:45 AM
As a vulnerable 70+ 092.gif, I don't expect to be able to attend future matches until an effective vaccine has been developed. Even if I have my usual seat in the Johnny Haynes stand with social distancing how can fellow supporters get past me to their seat. Especially concerned about the late arrivals and those who have to leave before half time and at the end of the match. How can the 22 minute man pop out without breaking the social distance guidelines. 049:gif
Even if social distancing was reduced to 1metre it would be impossible. Join sarnian and myself and start thinking season 21/22 and the new stand. Meanwhile await an FFCTV announcement to see if we will be able to view  the behind closed door matches.

Take Me Home MAF

I second the concerns we will might not be watching football till 2022.

As a STH I think the club will give the options of credit on the account, refund, Fulham Foundation

Something I think would be really nice thank you to STH is free accounts to FulhamTV with access to watch the season play out.

I think it would be a really good gesture to make.