watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just looked at the Championship table

Started by ex-Pat, June 03, 2020, 02:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Every single team in the division has something to play for, going to be competitive..

filham

Quote from: ex-Pat on June 03, 2020, 02:36:17 PM
Every single team in the division has something to play for, going to be competitive..
Yes, that is why it has to be played to a finish, the mid table teams can claim they are still in with a chance of promotion.

bog

This what makes the Championship such an exciting division.

092.gif

Jimsbeerbelly

Forget it, Leeds are Champions, they've already won the title, their pitch is in immaculate condition, all players are clear of Covid, and they've superseded all their sprinting targets - or so their fans seem to think.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on June 03, 2020, 02:57:31 PM
Forget it, Leeds are Champions, they%u2019ve already won the title, their pitch is in immaculate condition, all players are clear of Covid, and they%u2019ve superseded all their sprinting targets - or so their fans seem to think.

I don't understand your post (s).   I can't tell if your skepticism of Fulham's chance for promotion is simply sarcasm...or you are a deluded Leeds fan.

filham

Forget it, Leeds are Champions, they've already won the title, their pitch is in immaculate condition, all players are clear of Covid, and they've superseded all their sprinting targets - or so their fans seem to think.
Leeds have yet to play Fulham and without their crowd in attendance, will they adjust to that situation.

We Are Premier League

Would be such a bonus if a few of their loan players were recalled...with the enlarged gameday squads and european games Wolves or City, i hope they wish to cover for any Covid cases in the squad...

and Brighton cant take any chances with 2 point to the drop...

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 03, 2020, 03:12:40 PM
Forget it, Leeds are Champions, they%u2019ve already won the title, their pitch is in immaculate condition, all players are clear of Covid, and they%u2019ve superseded all their sprinting targets - or so their fans seem to think.

I don't understand your post (s).   I can't tell if your skepticism of Fulham's chance for promotion is simply sarcasm...or you are a deluded Leeds fan.

If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic, then this isn't the Forum for you...

99.9% of Leeds fans, already think they're promoted.

I couldn't give a hoot about Leeds, and I hope they fall flat on their over confident faces.

ex-Pat

I believe we have the best chance because we've played in a weird atmosphere all season, with one side of our ground missing.........