watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Artificial noises at the cottage

Started by G_Gribby, June 15, 2020, 06:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Gribby

According to one at Twitter living close they are testing out the artificial crowds noises at the cottage.
It could of course be just for fun he recorded him self, however feelings about that?
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

G_Gribby

Also Chris Gilbertson have a movie tweet about it.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

fulhamben

Best have a Parker out chant if we lose to Brentford
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

They could pipe whale song....it would keep the players relaxed....and at half time the players could retreat in a yurt

Southdowns White

Fake crowd noise is just Wrong, This is the UK, we really don't want to start doing that.

fulhamben

Quote from: Southdowns White on June 16, 2020, 09:13:59 AM
Fake crowd noise is just Wrong, This is the UK, we really don't want to start doing that.
games played in silence Is equally wrong. I've seen many a game played behind closed doors On telly and it's just terrible. I'll be open minded about this as I just can't see it as being as bad
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Every original Brentford fan: "The Cottage louder than usual today hur hur!"

os5889 mkII

It's very odd, as the general consensus was that the EFL would be played without crowd noise. The other thing that did weird me out was that the crowd noise was actually played in the stadium, I had assumed it would have been an overlay on the sound carried out from the studio rather than actually blasting noise out in the ground.
@OsmithFFC

bog

Will the crowd noise include profanity?  :022:

092.gif

filham

Cant see how they are going to get this right.
For just four matches at the Cottage it is best forgotten.
As I have already said those of us watching on FFCtv will get all the noise we need from Gentlemen Jim.

flyingfish

This is obviously a Fulham initiative. In all the other leagues with crowd noise it is added by the broadcaster. I watched some La liga yesterday and they were late turning it on, so the first few mins were in silence. The noise was also not reactive to what was happening on the pitch, which was a bit weird. There is no plan to add crowd noise to the EFL broadcasts, so why would Fulham do it in the stadium? For the viewers at home? Why would they do that? Rather I expect they canvassed the team, and the team think it is a good idea, otherwise why bother?

The real worry though is that the atmosphere will be better with artificial noise than with a sell out crowd  :005: