Main Menu

Predict The Score - Fulham V Manchester City

Started by White Noise, November 19, 2010, 10:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The Sparky factor will win it for us -

2-0 Fulham - AJ and Davies

Whiteroom

Its a really tough one. I think that they will probably score, but I think that we will get two. They will be really laboured though. 2-1

ScalleysDad

we are on the tele. a couple of europa performances aside we are usually woeful on the tele. citeh have been rubbish lately. we could be seeing the heir apparent to our goalkeeping scenario with shwarz putting in a show to keep his exit strategy cv alive. we have no forwards. they are a shambles in midfield. 3 - 3.

actually a nil nil and the beginning of the end of mancini and a prolonged period for us in the bottom six.

Hazey

I reckon we'll be lucky to get through it with a draw.

I'm hoping for a win obviously, but just think we will struggle to score.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

bigalffc

0-0 i'm afraid needed a real frontman could it be santa after xmas?
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HatterDon

2-1 the good guys -- All three goals scored by gents named Johnson.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

while my friend is South Texas has the final score correct, our goals will come from Duff and the winner from Dempsey sometime in the final 10 minutes of play.

ImperialWhite

I dunno. It's my first match at the Cottage since Port Vale I think so I'd like a goal or two, but I can't help but think that 0-0 would be a good scoreline for us.

Head sez: 1-2. Gera, Tevez, Tevez.

Heart sez, maybe Sparky is bitter enough to get the players really pushing - and although Citeh seem like a side good at soaking up pressure, you never know (unofficially, heart sez 2-1 us).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/19/mark-hughes-manchester-city-fulham

nevzter

Quote from: HatterDon on November 19, 2010, 11:50:42 PM
2-1 the good guys -- All three goals scored by gents named Johnson.

Is that Memo Ochoa in your avatar, HD?

1-1.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

duffbeer

fullham 9-0 Manspitty, you heard it here first and that's the duffbeer talkin'.   We are the Whites.

nevzter

Quote from: duffbeer on November 20, 2010, 06:26:39 AM
fullham 9-0 Manspitty, you heard it here first and that's the duffbeer talkin'.   We are the Whites.

Duff Beer for me, Duff Beer for you, I'll have a Duff, you have one too... :HD:

Duff to break my previously predicted deadlock, 2-1 to Fulham.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Fletchino

0-0 both teams showing little good form right now if we can turn the corner then 1-0 to us

FC Silver Fox

Stalemate  1-1    The Mousse and Tevez scoring.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

mrska

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on November 20, 2010, 08:17:23 AM
Stalemate  1-1    The Mousse and Tevez scoring.

If you mean Dembelle, FC  you'll be waiting along time!

cebu

This looks like a tough one, so I'm guessing a 1-1 draw. I wonder whether Clint will be in the squad or not.

epsomraver

cebu

Quote from: epsomraver on November 20, 2010, 10:33:13 AM
Why not he didn't have the baby!

I was thinking "compassionate leave", but then again it's a home game, not an away trip to Newcastle.

Lighthouse

If Demps isn't playing because his wife gave birth a few days ago and the club give him a day off than I for one will no longer see the sense of supporting the millionaires and the club. That aside if Mr Dempsey plays I can see a fine 3-0 shock win for Fulham. Nobody expects us to win or score goals. So why not now.

However, if we are unable to play any forwards (bar the sick and the lame) and Mr Dempsey does not play. Then we will not score and will concede.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SmithyFFC

1-2 City, they go 2-0 through Silva and Tevez, AJ pulls a late one back for us.
FTID