watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket help for tonight please!

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, February 09, 2010, 04:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

Hi everyone wondering if someone can give me some advice. I have a season ticket at the top of the hammy and got a call from a mate who has just got a ticket in the neutral end. He is s Fulham fan but rarely has time to go due to work. However, he would rather sit in the Hammy end with me instead of the neutral on his own. Do you think the turnstiles really take in which stand the ticket is for or is it just whether they are legit tickets?

Basically what I want to know is, because it defo wont be sold out tonight and there are usually spare seats dotted around the hammy end, will he be able to get into the hammy end with a neutral ticket? Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

leonffc

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on February 09, 2010, 04:45:54 PM
Hi everyone wondering if someone can give me some advice. I have a season ticket at the top of the hammy and got a call from a mate who has just got a ticket in the neutral end. He is s Fulham fan but rarely has time to go due to work. However, he would rather sit in the Hammy end with me instead of the neutral on his own. Do you think the turnstiles really take in which stand the ticket is for or is it just whether they are legit tickets?

Basically what I want to know is, because it defo wont be sold out tonight and there are usually spare seats dotted around the hammy end, will he be able to get into the hammy end with a neutral ticket? Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

If it was JH you may get away with it but seeing as away fans can get nuetral tkts I'd say your mate is stuck in the Putney end

Brede Butter Pudding

Yeah thats a good point mate. I was thinking though, and mind you I've never turned up to a game late enough to witness this, but in the second half do the turnstiles just open and anyone can get in? or is that not true? Because if so, he could just come and sit with me in the second half. Anyone had any experience of that?

LRCN

ask at the ticket office if he can exchange the ticket for one in the hammy end before the game.

Brede Butter Pudding

Ah do you think they would do that mate?

Jimpav

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on February 09, 2010, 05:41:37 PM
Ah do you think they would do that mate?

They are normally pretty helpful.

I have lost tickets on match day before and they have replaced them without batting an eyelid.

If all else fails he can try and sneak through along the riverside enclosure or through the shop at half time.