watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv QPR and Birmingham

Started by The Enclosurite, June 24, 2020, 06:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

The individual match day passes have now gone on sale for the QPR and Birmingham games at £10 a pop.  How reliable is the stream normally, considering it will likely now have a record number of viewers for the rest of the season?  Am I likely to be screaming more at the stream than the team??

https://tv.fulhamfc.com/#home
¡COYW!

Sgt Fulham

£20 to be underwhelmed twice. Hmm..

os5889 mkII

So, per feedback amongst friends who used the service was that it was good but, like all web streams, was behind the TV and Twitter stream by a minute or so. This is par for the course with web streaming.

One thing I would advise with an FST hat on was that a number of people setting up the service found it a bit fiddly but got there eventually. Make sure to set it up and test it out well before KO.

O
@OsmithFFC

The Enclosurite

Quote from: os5889 mkII on June 24, 2020, 08:07:38 PM
So, per feedback amongst friends who used the service was that it was good but, like all web streams, was behind the TV and Twitter stream by a minute or so. This is par for the course with web streaming.

One thing I would advise with an FST hat on was that a number of people setting up the service found it a bit fiddly but got there eventually. Make sure to set it up and test it out well before KO.

O

Cheers. I probably won't commit to both just yet but see how it goes for the QPR game.  I'll make sure to turn off all livescore notifications on my phone etc if it's lagging behind real time.
¡COYW!

RaySmith

Presume there's no limit to numbers signing up to watch these?

When there have been problems during a game, they've been addressed, though I initially had problems which  were to do with my system and  network connection.

Berserker

I dubscribed to FFCTV, I thought that might give me access to watch matches, but now I'm not so sure. What does the monthly subscription give you and do I have to pay £10 on top for watching a match?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

The monthly sub gives you access to all video content, including past games, and the live audio commentary by GJ, but not live  visual streaming of games - for that you need to pay  an extra £10 a game, which is the same as a SkyNow TV 24 Sport  pass.

So you get -live audio  commentary with GJ and Jamie.
Access to all video content, like interviews etc, including archive of past games.

You don't get - live  visual stream of games - for that you have to pay £10 extra a game.

filham

It worked well for me last Saturday and I am now looking forward to the same again this week. Just a different on field result please.