News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is there anyone on the same wavelength at FFC ?

Started by howitis, June 27, 2020, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Successful teams are littered with good partnerships around the pitch.
I can't name 2 pleyers across the whole Fulham squad who seem to have an understanding.

Sgt Fulham

Joe Bryan and Mitro. You're not wrong though.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: howitis on June 27, 2020, 03:26:18 PM
I can't name 2 pleyers across the whole Fulham squad who seem to have an understanding.

Very good point and the reason why we are not a good team ! Sum of the parts is more than the team 😡

ScalleysDad

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on June 27, 2020, 04:23:20 PM
Quote from: howitis on June 27, 2020, 03:26:18 PM

Very good point and the reason why we are not a good team ! Sum of the parts is more than the team 😡

This is where the pre season pundits view that on paper, some posters views that by wage bill alone and recent Parker Out shouts sort of balance out. We have some names but that's about it.

Skatzoffc

This team have fallen apart now.
Can't see the spirit on the pitch to get back into this.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

midlandwhites

TC is just a passenger today, Arter a liability and headless chicken.
We need a captain to encourage and drive our team, not someone who is captain for the extra money to stop him from leaving.
May be lucky to get in the playoffs with us to play WBA, and Forest etc..

LittleErn

All fair points. No spirit no cohesion no pace where it matters.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamben on June 27, 2020, 04:42:12 PM
The fans are, majority want Parker sacked

I don't know the whole Hammy End personally of course but last home game before lockdown nobody in our little enclave thought that.

fulhamben

Quote from: ScalleysDad on June 27, 2020, 04:47:39 PM

I don't know the whole Hammy End personally of course but last home game before lockdown nobody in our little enclave thought that.
a poll was done, 70% want him sacked. Should imagine that's gone up after today though

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamben on June 27, 2020, 04:50:01 PM

a poll was done, 70% want him sacked. Should imagine that's gone up after today though

That poll that few people knew anything about?

Sting of the North

Do you mean the poll with the undisclosed selection criteria and number of participants, that also claimed that fans would be surprised by the results? Might be true of course, but the poll as it was presented was an absolute joke ( unless the poster later clarified it of course).

fulhamben

Quote from: ScalleysDad on June 27, 2020, 04:52:52 PM
eveybpoll ever done on here has always had a big majority for him to be sacked too

That poll that few people knew anything about?

Statto

Quote from: Skatzoffc on June 27, 2020, 04:32:20 PM

In fairness we've played 2 of the top 3. And we've not really been outplayed in either match. I also think we're lacking fitness, which is something that will improve. I'm sure we'll still pick up another 9-12 pts from the remaining games and coast into the play-offs, albeit still not threatening the top 2.

howitis

Quote from: Statto on June 27, 2020, 04:56:14 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on June 27, 2020, 04:32:20 PM

In fairness we've played 2 of the top 3. And we've not really been outplayed in either match. I also think we're lacking fitness, which is something that will improve. I'm sure we'll still pick up another 9-12 pts from the remaining games and coast into the play-offs, albeit still not threatening the top 2.

Lack of fitness is evident but no excuse - all teams had lockdown. Clearly we didn't have anyone cracking the whip and a group of players that didn't take personal responsibility

Jims Dentist

Quote from: midlandwhites on June 27, 2020, 04:36:10 PM
TC is just a passenger today, Arter a liability and headless chicken.
We need a captain to encourage and drive our team, not someone who is captain for the extra money to stop him from leaving.
May be lucky to get in the playoffs with us to play WBA, and Forest etc..
Tend to agree.

The Rational Fan

Now is the time to get behind Parker, it makes more sense to sack him after "winning the playoff final". I'd support that  049:gif

Worse managers and worse teams have got promoted. Anyone can win the playoffs, even the most undeserving teams.

I think we can beat anyone over two legs except Leeds and Brentford (who will finish top three), and we can beat anyone in a single game except Liverpool.

Get behind Parker, win the playoffs, then sack him and probably beg for him back around game 12 in the premier league.